15th August 2012, 07:37 AM
Unregistered

How to prepare for IES Exam? What syllabus should I prepare for this Exam?

tell me the procedure for prepration and syllabi for cracking the ies

15th August 2012, 07:08 PM
singhhr23

Default Re: How to prepare for IES Exam? What syllabus should I prepare for this Exam?

IES exam stands for Indian Engineering Services conducted by UPSC.You can apply in for exam according to your qualification and intrest.

Civil Engineering
Electronic Telecommunication Engineering
Electrical Engineering
Mechanical Engineering

Minimum age of the candidates must be 21 to 30 years on 1st August of the year of Examination. However, certain categories of persons including departmental candidates as specified in the Commission's Notice as published in the national news papers such as Employment News etc. are eligible for age relaxation.

Educational Eligibility Criteria:
A degree in Engineering from a recognised university or equivalent. M.Sc degree or its equivalent with Wireless Communications, Electronics, Radio Physics or Radio Engineering as special subjects also acceptable for certain Services/posts only.

Candidates appearing at their engineering degree or equivalent examination are also eligible to compete. Candidates qualifying on the result of the written part of the Examination will be required to submit the proof of passing the requisite examination along with their detailed application form to be filled up at that stage.

Thanks...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?