8th August 2013, 11:56 AM
Unregistered

How can I prepare for IES in finance?

How...can i prepare for ies in final including my..final year preparation..??? And..what to..do to clear mah base in..ies??

27th December 2015, 07:59 PM
userdefined

Default Re: How can I prepare for IES in finance?

You have to appear for Indian Economic Service/Indian statistical services Examination conducted by UPSC.
Prepare as per the syllabus and please check the syllabus in the UPSC website www.upsc.gov.in. SInce syllabus may be changed periodically it is better to take a look on the website itself.

Age - limits:

21-30 years on 1st January of the year of Examination
Certain categories of persons as specified in the notice are eligible for age relaxation.

Educational Qualification

Post Graduate Degree from a recognised university in Economics/Applied Economics/Business Economics/Econometrics.
28th December 2015, 10:29 AM
acha553

Default Re: How can I prepare for IES in finance?

Indian Economic Services is a very reputed examination and therefore has a significantly difficult and intense syllabus. The syllabus can be consulted and checked from www.upsc,gov.in.

As far as the preparation for you finals and well as the exam is concerned, you should create a proper time table where you can properly divide the time of your day into your priorities. You should make sure that which part of the syllabus you already know and where your strengths lie and which part you do not know or is not a part of the regular syllabus.

Once, you have pointed out the needful, you should divide your time as per your priorities and give proper amount of time to both learning the new parts and for practicing your strengths. Remember, never neglect your strengths with over-confidence. Those will boost your marks and if neglected will result in disqualification.

Always remember, Practice makes a man perfect. Therefore, practice hard and prioritize your staffs properly, so that, you can prepare for both the exams simultaneously. All the best for your future endeavors.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?