29th December 2014, 10:52 PM
Unregistered

How to prepare for IPS exam after studying 3rd year in engineering

if i study 3rd year in engineering collage at that time i prepare IPS exam or not?

21st April 2015, 08:10 AM
kkghorla
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to prepare for IPS exam after studying 3rd year in engineering

If you want to prepare yourself for the I.P.S. then i would like to told you first that there is no special exam is conducted for the I.P.S. because the I.P.S. are also selected through the I.A.S. exam because you got the posts based on the marks you scored in the I.A.S. if you good high marks then you go in the I.A.S. and if in lower to it then to I.P.S. so aware about it but if you want to go for the I.P.S. then you can fill out your first choice as I.P.S.

And for the preparation of it you have to prepare the best to that subject in which you are most interested in graduation make grip on that subject and make clear all the basics of that subject so that you can choose that subject as your main subject in I.A.S. exam.You have to regularly read the magazines that are related to Civil service exam and there articles that are posted for you like (Pratiyogita darpan) and you can also try to solve the last ten years question papers of I.A.S. that will help you to score more and understand the pattern of exam that you can complete in minimum time.

You can also join any coaching classes for I.A.S. preparation for it Chanakya institute in Delhi and Chandigarh is giving best classes and also some other institutes are there gives the coaching for this.
Regularly read the best magazines as- Career 360, Rojgar samachar,Upkar publication and U.P.S.C. books corner.

NOTE-: For further Updates you can check on its page www.upsconline.nic.in
30th April 2015, 09:50 PM
mxsiva4u
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to prepare for IPS exam after studying 3rd year in engineering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
if i study 3rd year in engineering collage at that time i prepare IPS exam or not?
There are 3 levels in UPSC exam

>>Prelims
>>Mains
>>Interview.

You must be a graduate to apply for Prelim examination. It is otherwise called as CSAT.

You can take up coaching in popular IAS academy for your preparation. Many of the aspirants prefer weekend classes. You can refer to top books. Try to know current affairs happening in India and world as well. This examination is very tough to crack and needs more hard work. only if you pass, you will be called for Mains.

For more details: www.upsc.gov.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?