28th August 2011, 01:21 PM
parashar girish

How to prepare for IPS exam while studying MBBS course? Which are the subjects?

sir i am a medical student doing MBBS from mp so please give me a path , how should i prepare myself to clear this exam , and please tell about of subjects also.

29th August 2011, 10:19 PM
aditya436
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: How to prepare for IPS exam while studying MBBS course? Which are the subjects?

Quote:
Originally Posted by parashar girish View Post
sir i am a medical student doing MBBS from mp so please give me a path , how should i prepare myself to clear this exam , and please tell about of subjects also.
hi Girish.

yes you are eligible for the IPS exam after completing your Medicine course.
from now on there is no need to directly prepare for the exam because it may disturb your academic MBBS course so there is no need to start of right away with the books like General studies, Politics, Indian history and all. .

as you will have Medical Science as a Optional subject do concentrate on the subjects of your academics.these will help you in all the ways.

after completing your degree you will get the notification about Civil Service exam you need to apply for the same.

after applying you will have to get prepared for CSAT which is the preliminary screening test which is aimed to cutoff the no. of applicants in to the next level of the procedure so you have to do concentrated preparation for this.

as there will be common and easy syllabus for all the students of various backgrounds. you can easily clear if you can concentrate little harder.

in the same passion you have to clear the next two levels called Mains and Personal interview.

based on your overall performance they will give you a rank and service according to it.

then you will get trained as trainee officer after completing training you will be posted in to your cadre as a junior officer.

for to become an IAS officer you have to do lot of hard and dedicated smart work.

you have to dedicate for this purpose for atleast an year. so then only you will be able to clear the examination with ease.
but while in your MBBS course don't neglect some subjects like Most basic general knowledge and also current affairs issues like Telangana Agitation, Lokpalbill etc.,
make Mild preparation regularly

all the best for your preparation ..

Regards

~AdityA~
29th August 2011, 10:22 PM
rana2011
Banned

Default Re: How to prepare for IPS exam while studying MBBS course? Which are the subjects?

Yes you are eligible for the IPS exam after completing your Medicine course.
from now on there is no need to directly prepare for the exam because it may disturb your academic MBBS course so there is no need to start of right away with the books like General studies, Politics, Indian history and all.

as you will have Medical Science as a Optional subject do concentrate on the subjects of your academics.these will help you in all the ways.

Thanks!!
13th January 2012, 08:54 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to prepare for IPS exam while studying MBBS course? Which are the subjects?

good evening ..m an mbbs 1st yr stu...... M nt able to keep up pace wid my subjcts..n also ..i feel dat i dnt work so efficiently as i usd to do in 12"wat to do?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?