26th October 2011, 08:27 PM
Unregistered

How to prepare for UGC exam after completing English MA Final year?

Hi:

I want to know how to prepare for UGC exam. My subject is English MA, final year.

29th October 2011, 08:51 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to prepare for UGC exam after completing English MA Final year?

You have to prepare for the UGC exam after MA English. You need to be thorough about the various subject areas involved in this exam. You can opt for the coaching institutes where in you can get training in attending this exam. You can also refer using the previous year question papers regarding this exam. Hence practicing will help you to attempt this exam in an easy way.
9th November 2011, 05:28 PM
swapan100
Senior Member++

Default Re: How to prepare for UGC exam after completing English MA Final year?

dear friend,

you can prepare for that but at first you should to
prepare your whole syllabus in a very well manner
its the requirement of that thing .
best of luck.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?