30th October 2011, 01:45 AM
anuragchhillar

How to prepare for UPSC Exam? Preparation Material for this Exam?

sir plz guide me how can i prepare for UPSE exam and plz tell about the prepration material.

Related Questions:
  1. Preparation Material to prepare for RBI Assistant Exam and SBI Clerk Exam?
  2. From where to get the study material for CLAT exam? How to prepare for it? Measures to be taken for preparation for CLAT exam?
  3. Is UPSC engineering service exam from Electronics and Telecommunication is a good option for me? What is the preparation material and the syllabus?
  4. Right time to prepare and give UPSC exam? How to prepare for it?
  5. How should I prepare for JIPMER entrance exam? Study material for preparation?
  6. How can I prepare to crack UPSC exam being a B.Sc 2nd year student?
  7. How can I prepare for UPSC Preliminary exam? Suitable books for preparation? What are the subjects enlisted for UPSC exam?
  8. How to start preparation for CAT Exam? Tips to prepare for this Exam? Where to get study material for this Exam? Which is the best Coaching Institute for this Exam?
  9. What kind of material is required for preparation for PSU exam?
  10. How to prepare for uppsc food inspector exam?
  11. How to prepare for Union Bank CRE Exam? Study Material for this Exam?
  12. Which subject is more important for preparation for UPSC examination?
  13. How can I prepare for IBPS exam and for Excise taxation department exam?
  14. Best study material for preparation for IBPS exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How to prepare for Bank Clerical exam? Which is the best study material?
  16. Eligibility criteria of UPSC exam in correspondence? How to self prepare for UPSC exam? Recommended books to be referred for UPSC exam? -- [New]
  17. Eligibility criteria, list of coaching classes in Karnataka and reference books for preparation of UPSC exam? How many posts are there in UPSC?
  18. Procedure to apply for IAS/IFS exam? How to prepare for it and which study material should be used? Subjects available for medical students in preliminary exam?
19th November 2011, 04:16 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to prepare for UPSC Exam? Preparation Material for this Exam?

You have not mentioned which UPSC exam that you are going to attend. The preparation material will depend upon the subject area which will be mainly covered in the exam. You can refer the previous year question papers of the exam. Refer books written by R.S Agarwal, G.K Publications etc. are there for your reference. You can also join some coaching institutes for preparing for this exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?