18th February 2016, 11:08 PM
Unregistered

How to prepare for UPSC exam being in 3rd year of B.E in Computer science engineering? What is the syllabus for UPSC for B.E Computer science?

I am from 3 rd year of BE computer science engineering... How to prepare UPSC exams from this year onwards? UPSC syllabus for my core engineering

Related Questions:
7th March 2016, 04:40 PM
vinoth1922
Junior Member+

Default Re: How to prepare for UPSC exam being in 3rd year of B.E in Computer science engineering? What is the syllabus for UPSC for B.E Computer science?

You have to start reading the newspaper and get to know the world politics and try to connect with the world map, History etc. Note down the important days and meetings held at times every year. Sports are also one of the key area of concern incase of UPSC. Syllabus is nothing but Universe (Everything under the Sky)
8th March 2016, 11:35 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to prepare for UPSC exam being in 3rd year of B.E in Computer science engineering? What is the syllabus for UPSC for B.E Computer science?

I am pursuing my bcom final year i want to know about how to become ips officer
25th June 2020, 09:58 AM
Unregistered

I am a computer engg completed BE how I prepare for the upsc exam I want to carrear in my branch/field
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?