28th February 2016, 12:25 PM
Unregistered

Should i do ICWAI or pursue MBA in Finance after graduation in Computer Science?

Dear Sir,

I have completed my graduation in computer science. But now i want to do ICWAI course as i am doing job and working in finance department since last 5 years. Is it good to do or should i go for mba in finance?

Regards,
Lalit Sharma

28th February 2016, 10:25 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should i do ICWAI or pursue MBA in Finance after graduation in Computer Science?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir,

I have completed my graduation in computer science. But now i want to do ICWAI course as i am doing job and working in finance department since last 5 years. Is it good to do or should i go for mba in finance?

Regards,
Lalit Sharma
Both the MBA in Finance and ICWAI course, having good scope. Since, you are working in the Finance Department so it better that you can apply for MBA in fiance through distance mode while doing a job. Doing MBA in Finance through distance mode will help to develop your career and also helpful to get promotion at the current work. Those who completed their Graduation or its equivalent qualification from a recognized university are eligible to apply for an MBA in Finance.
29th February 2016, 10:32 AM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should i do ICWAI or pursue MBA in Finance after graduation in Computer Science?

ICWAI stands for Institute of Cost and Works Accountants of India.

According to me both are good but i prefer to pursue MBA. But it depends on you which sector you want to choose. Do not confuse and choose only that sector which is best for you. You can also pursue in ICWAI as it is also future based course.
29th February 2016, 05:15 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir,

Regards,
Lalit Sharma

If you get a MBA in Finance in a reputed college then it is fine to do MBA Finance. The course deals with business finance. The ICWA course is focuses mainly in the accounting aspects. The MBA studied in a reputed university/college will gives you lots of job opportunities. The ICWA is more technical course than a MBA. But MBA is one of the famous courses in India. The aspirant can choose any one of the course as per his interest.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?