13th September 2011, 01:32 PM
PradeepaKrishnaKumar

How Research can be done in Software Testing?

how research can be done in software testing, i need help
provide me in broad manner.

Related Questions:
  1. Which is the best center for software testing course? Best center for software testing course? I have completed B.E(CS)
  2. Which course should I do after doing 2 months course in Software Testing so that I could pursue my career in Testing field? Do I need to do MCA, MSc IT?
  3. Any change for government job after completing MSc Computer Science?
  4. Best college for MTech in INDIA for ELECTRICAL -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How to proceed after completing B.Tech?
  6. How to pursue a career in software testing after passing B.Com?
  7. How to join CDAC? What are the benefits?
  8. Latest software testing questions and answers?
  9. Which course to join in software testing field?
  10. Which line is the best for me between software/networking/software testing? I have completed B.Tech in IT
  11. How may I find a suitable job after passing electronics engineering with 70% marks? I have done course in software testing at manual and automation level
  12. Information regarding Software Testing course? Value of this course for a B.Tech IT Graduate? Best centers for this course in Chennai?
  13. How to do MCA from IGNOU? I have done software testing course
  14. What are the basic and types of software testing? How to shine in testing field? What kind of questions are asked in the interview?
  15. What is the eligibility criteria to attend the campus interview in WIPRO while in final year Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  16. Will I get a job in software testing after completing B.E ECE? -- [New]
  17. Doing Software testing course : Can I get a job in software industry with 60% in BE?
  18. How can I accomplish my goals after completing M.Sc IT? I have also completed software testing course
19th September 2011, 01:42 PM
mentor_kapil

Default Re: How Research can be done in Software Testing?

Software testing is an engineering subject & similar to any other engineering field, Testing also have immense research opportunity.

Research is happening in various fields related to software testing and organization as well as academics, both are working together in various research projects. You can also get opportunity to work on research projects by collaborating with the person/institution driving these researches.

Good Lucks...!!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?