29th January 2013, 04:52 PM
Dilip N K

How should i appear for IFS exam? I am a degree holder in electronics and communication engineering

Sir I am degree holder in electronics and communication engineering
I wish to appear for IFS exam,can I take zoology as a optional subject?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to apply for IFS entrance exam? I am an electronics and communication engineering graduate
  2. Am I eligible for IFS entrance exam? I am a degree holder in B.Com
  3. Can a Electronics engineering holder apply for IES exam?
  4. Am I eligible for degree after completing EET? I have completed diploma in electronics and communication
  5. How to prepare for IFS exam after completing B.E in Electrical and Electronics enginee
  6. Can I apply for SAIL MT after B.Tech?
  7. What should I do after completing diploma in electronics and communication engineering?
  8. Procedure to apply for Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering for ITI holder? -- [New]
  9. Can i appear for IFS exam after completing Masters in Mass Communication?
  10. Is B.Tech in food engineering beneficial after 3 years diploma in electronics and communication engineering? What will be the scope?
  11. Is B.Tech in food engineering beneficial after 3 years diploma in electronics and communication engineering?
  12. How to apply for DRDO STA B electronics and communication engineering exam after passing diploma?
  13. Information on CDAC course after B.E (CSE)? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How to get admission in B.Tech. to complete degree after having done diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Master degree in Automobile engineering is possible after Electronics & Communication?
  16. Difference between electronics and communication and electronics, telecommunication and electronics engineering?
  17. Is it possible to do masters degree in Automobile in Germany after completing bachelor degree in electronics and Communication Engineering
  18. Job opportunities for Diploma or B.Tech holder in Electronics & Communication Engineering?
25th March 2013, 04:36 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How should i appear for IFS exam? I am a degree holder in electronics and communication engineering

can a bachelors of business management can appear for ifs entrance exam
1st December 2013, 04:38 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How should i appear for IFS exam? I am a degree holder in electronics and communication engineering

i am doing M.A in economics can i appear in IFS exams.
28th October 2015, 04:19 PM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
can a bachelors of business management can appear for ifs entrance exam
Yes you are eligible to appear for the IFS examination.

IFS Exam Eligibility Criteria:-

-You need to have a bachelor's degree in any one of the following subject:- Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Science, Botany, Chemistry, Geology, Mathematics, Physics, Statistics, Zoology, Agriculture, Forestry and Engineering.

-Your age should not be less than 21 years. For general category candidates the upper age limit is 30 years.

-There is age relaxation for the reserved category candidates.

1. SC/ST Candidates: 5 Years.
2. OBC Candidates: 3 Years.
3. PH Candidates: 10 Years.

-The selection procedure is such that you have to cross the following stages to finally get selected:- 1) Preliminary Examination 2) Main Examination and 3) Personal Interview Session.

Books To Follow:-

-IFS Indian Forest Service Examination Botany (Paper I & II)
by Editorialrph Board

-IFS Indian Forest Service Zoology (Paper I & II)
by Ramesh Publishing House

-UPSC-IFS Indian Forest Service Examinations Guide
by R. Gupta's

Top IFS Coaching Centres:-

-Vivekananda Academy of Civil Service
-AP Study Circle
-Guru Academy
-Golden Academy
-Career Launcher
29th October 2015, 10:33 AM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

you are eligible to write IFS exam as per the given conditions and eligibility criteria.
criteria:-
* you must have a bachelor degree with a recognized university in any of the given subjects:- Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Science,Physics, Chemistry,Mathematics, Statistics, Botany, Geology, Zoology, Forestry and Engineering, Agriculture.
* Age should be 21 yrs to 30 yrs.
* Age relaxation:-
OBC Candidates: 3 Years.
SC/ST Candidates: 5 Years.
PH Candidates: 10 Years.

* Selection procedure continues in three phases:-
1)Preliminary Examination
2) Mains
3) Interview session.
29th October 2015, 11:59 PM
ryerram

IFS means Indian Forests Service. Graduation is the minimum qualification to apply for this Exam.

Having completed Graduation in Engineering with Electronics and Communications, you can apply for this exam.

Total rounds are
Preliminary Exam
Main Exam
Interview

Age required to apply for this exam is
For OC category : 21-30 years
For OBC category : 21-33 years
For SC/ST category : 21-35 years

Taking Zoology is a bold decision as you did ECE in Engineering. Better to take Mathematics / Physics.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?