5th October 2016, 07:40 PM
Unregistered

What is the cost involved for doing MS in US universities after completion of B.E Computer Science?

I am BE CSE candidate completed in Anna university. I want to continue my MS in US universities. please advise cost involved for the study and employment status after completion of MS. Can you please guide me with the complete information soon?

Related Questions:
  1. List of universities which offers Ph.D in Computer Science after completion of M.Sc in Computer Science?
  2. What is the scope and salary expected after completion of B.Sc Computer Science course? -- [New]
  3. Is it necessary to appear in IELTS to get MS (Computer Science) admission in UK? List of universities offering MS (Computer Science) in UK?
  4. What are the options available to do after completion of B.Sc with computer science?
  5. Can I do Ph.D next after completion of MCA course? Am I eligible to do Ph.D in Computer Science?
  6. Am I eligible to do M.Sc IT course after completion of B.Sc Computer Science?
  7. Is there any course available to do after completion of diploma in computer science?
  8. List of universities offering Ph.D in Computer Science? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Best short term course after M.Sc Computer Science
  10. How to study MS in computer science in USA? I have scored 5.58 CGPA in my B.E in computer science
  11. Procedure to get admission for Ph.D in Computer Science after completion of B.Tech and with 6 years of Teaching experience?
  12. Which are the universities that are providing Ph.D in computer science in distance learning?
  13. Will I have to give any entrance exams like GATE to do Ph.D in Computer Science? Procedure to do Ph.D? List of government or central universities offering Ph.D in Computer Science?
  14. List of universities to apply for Ph.D in Computer Science?
  15. Fee structure for Masters in Germany for Mechanical engineering?
  16. Is it beneficial to study MBBS in Chennai? Total expenses to study MBBS there?
  17. Can a B.Tech in EEE eligible to pursue MS with Computer Science? What should I do for it?
  18. Universities offering MS in foreign universities after B.Tech Computer Science?
6th October 2016, 10:52 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the cost involved for doing MS in US universities after completion of B.E Computer Science?

To do MS in US universities after completion of your B.E. Computer Science course, you need at least Rs. 16-20 lakhs for payment of tuition fee. Apart from tuition fee, you need to have money for housing, food, etc.,. So, it nearly costs Rs.20-25 lakhs to study MS course in US universities. After completion of your MS course, you can find job opportunities or you can join any consultancy as they will help you to get a job in US.
6th October 2016, 09:34 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the cost involved for doing MS in US universities after completion of B.E Computer Science?

To study MS course in US universities after completion of your B.E Computer Science, you have to appear in GRE and TOEFL/ IELTS examinations and you need to report your examinations test score reports to apply for admission to MS course in US universities.

The minimum cost involved to study MS course in US universities is 15-20 lakhs. It may vary slightly based on the selection of the university you choose for pursuing MS course. If you choose top university, the fees may be nearly 30 lakhs and for some low level universities, the fees will be like 15 lakhs.

You are not allowed to do a job while you are pursuing MS course, if the university you choose has on-campus jobs then, you can apply for those jobs. After completion of your MS course, you can find a job in US, if you have good command on subject and skills required for the job.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?