7th February 2013, 02:01 PM
Unregistered

How should I become a collector?

i have passed my tenth examination so please guide me that which subject should i take? how much money will required? my is shubham and my dream is to become collecter please guide me.......

5th March 2014, 12:51 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: How should I become a collector?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i have passed my tenth examination so please guide me that which subject should i take? how much money will required? my is shubham and my dream is to become collecter please guide me.......
Nice to see that you're Interested to become a Collector.

which subject should i take?

There is no specific subject required for IAS Examination. Any stream candidates are eligible to apply for IAS Entrance Examination.

how much money will required??

You have pay Examination and Application fees. Apart from this fees depend on you how much you going spend for coaching classes and study materials.

dream is to become collector please guide me?

Step 1 :- Complete Graduation course with pass marks from recognized university
Step 2:- Satisfy all the requirement which is needed for IAS Exam.
Step 2:- Apply for Civil Service Examination conducted by Union Public Service Commission
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?