7th November 2011, 08:15 PM
Unregistered

How to join Air Force after B.E EE? Any way to prepare for the respective exams?

i am 3rd BE e&ce student interested in air force.pl suggest me how to join? and prepare for respective exams.

Related Questions:
  1. How to join Air Force? What are the exams to join Air force?
  2. Procedure, Eligibility criteria, Fitness and physical criteria for girls to join Indian Air Force? What are the different branches and entrance exams for which girl candidates can apply? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How should I join Air Force after BCA? Requirements to join Air Force?
  4. What should I do to join Air force after completion of my B.Com? What are the posts available in Air force for commerce students? What are the entrance exam I should write for that post?
  5. Can i join Air Force? i am a B.E. student
  6. How to enter in indian air force in technical side? what exams we need to prepare for?
  7. How can I join Indian Air Force after pursuing B.Tech in ECE?
  8. How to prepare for Air Force Exam?
  9. Job Opportunities in Air Force after completion of B.Sc in Electronics & Computers? How to prepare for the required Exams?
  10. How can I join Indian Air Force as a Pilot after completing B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering)? Percentage required to join? Entrance exams to join?
  11. What can I do to join Indian Air Force after 10th being girl? -- [New]
  12. What kind of entrance exam is available to join Indian Air Force for B.Com graduate?
  13. How to join Indian Air Force after passing class 10th? What is the education requirement for Indian Air Force?
  14. Why girls are not eligible to join Indian Air Force on 10th basis?
  15. Procedure to do CA after completing 10th standard?
  16. Best Air Force college in India? Is Air Force not suitable for girls?
  17. How can i join in the indian air force? I am doing BCA from Distance
  18. How to join Indian Air Force being NCC Cadet?
24th November 2011, 12:55 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join Air Force after B.E EE? Any way to prepare for the respective exams?

You can attend the CDS exam after completing B.E. The test will be mainly in the technical subject areas. You can join for coaching to prepare for these exams. You can refer previous year question papers for preparing for the exam. You will also need to attend the Physical test as part of the recruitment for the exam.
9th June 2013, 09:44 PM
amit8570861100
Member+

Default Re: How to join Air Force after B.E EE? Any way to prepare for the respective exams?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i am 3rd BE e&ce student interested in air force.pl suggest me how to join? and prepare for respective exams.
if you are interest in airforce then you have to give the exam of cdse taken by the upsc for the degree student . The degree holder and the students of final year are elligible for this only appearance is required in degree no matter what is your percentage instead you need to pass only.
this exam has 3 phase
1. Aptitude test
2.written test
3.personal interview and medical
you have to clear all these phase to join airforce.
For more details please visit official site: http//:www.upsc.gov.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?