13th April 2012, 01:38 AM
Unregistered

How should i prepare for common proficiency test?

how to prepare for common proficiency test?..please tell me how should i prepare

29th July 2012, 12:28 PM
karthik.mm
Member+

Default Re: How should i prepare for common proficiency test?

Dear friend,

The first requirement for cracking the CPT exam is to think positively. You should believe in yourself that you can crack the exam.
For clearing the exam, it is not essential that you should be very intelligent or topper of your school. But only thing is that you should know about yourself and how you acquire things.

In my opinion, you should start your preparation as soon as possible. You should not wait till last day of preparation.

Time management is also another important thing for getting success in any competitive exam. In this regard, you should make a plan to figure out what you should do in the coming month.

You should list down all the chapters of your subjects and after doing so, you can surely complete in a month.

Practice makes a man perfect. By doing hard work and practice, you can easily clear the exam. You should do practice of the previous year papers. It may help you in understanding the exam pattern of CPT exam.

As per my experience, you should not go for too many books because it will disturb your work flow. You should select the book that covers all the variety of problems. You should also check your skills time to time.

Motivate yourself for cracking the exam time to time because you may face many problems in the preparation for the test. It is very essential to rework on your weaknesses and motivate yourself for the exam.

Please find the links below were you will you get different books from different authors and model question papers as well to prepare for CPT exams:-
http://books4u.in/

All the best
6th August 2012, 07:18 PM
Unregistered

hii..dis izz sai swayam i completed my 12th std with science background,i want 2 choose c.a for my future...am i essential 4r dis course..can i get qualified 4r 1st time
27th February 2013, 10:04 AM
infoysis
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
how to prepare for common proficiency test?..please tell me how should i prepare
:::: CPT -- Common Proficiency Test ::::

It is an CA Entrance Examination which is conducted by Institute of Chartered Accountant of India . The Applicant who aspiring to Join in CAT Course after Completing 12th standard than the applicant should Qualified in CPT Examination . To Appear in CA Foundation Course .

If your interested to Appear in this CPT Examination the you should Complete 12th standard (or) Equivalent Examination in any discipline from recognized University . There is no Percentage of marks require for this Examination .

You have Mention your Educational Qualification , So If your Complete 12th Standard then your eligible to apply for CPT Examination .

Note :- CPT Examination is Necessary for the candidate who aspiring to CA Course After 12th Standard .

CPT Examination Pattern Consist of , Quantitative Aptitude / Mercantile Law / Fundamentals of Accounting / General Economics . he Examination is Objective type with Multiple choice . This Examination also having Negative Marking system . So, If you Give Wrong answers then you may loose you Mark which you have Already gained .

Coaching Classes for CPT Examination :-

-Veta Coaching and Tuition Centers
-Accounts and Taxation Coaching Centre
-Excel Academy
-Prabhat Classes
-Quest Education

Reference Books for CPT Examination :-

~~ Quantitative Aptitude by Kashyap Trivedi/Chirag Trivedi
~~ General Economics by Deepashree
~~ Fundamentals Of Accounting by Ainapure
~~ Mercantile Laws For Common Proficiency Test by Kapoor
~~ Fundamentals of Accounting for by P C Tulsian

The Notification for this CPT Examination are Published in Institute of Chartered Accountant in India . You may register for the CPT Examination by filling the application form from the Indian Institute of Chartered Accountant of India . The Cost of Examination Application Form Rs.600/-. You may also download the Examination application form from the official website:http://www.icai.org.
26th May 2013, 02:37 PM
Unregistered

I am a CPT studnt i want hw 2 remembr topics or % in economics plzzz help me..
8th November 2013, 05:07 PM
Unregistered

How to prepare for quantitative aptitude..... ? please help me...
11th July 2014, 12:57 AM
Unregistered

Hi sir , I have passed my 10 std with 82%, so now wat should I take for 11 & 12 to become CA, plz answer sir
1st August 2014, 04:09 PM
Akashchauhan5454

To know more about CA CPT- ICAI Chartered Accountant Common Proficiency Test, please visit the given usrl (copy and paste the given url in your browser): coursesinindia.co.in/entranceexam/ca-cpt.php
1st August 2014, 04:16 PM
Akashchauhan5454

thanx for the above given information:
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?