15th August 2012, 11:56 PM
Anandparas

How to be a soldier in Indian Army after pursuing 12th? My height is 6 ft

Dear Sir/Madam, I m perusing in 12th my height is 6ft my DOB is 10/08/1993 my dream is i want to be a solder in Indian army at any given cost dear sir/madam kindly suggest m

16th August 2012, 11:22 AM
amarsho

Default Re: How to be a soldier in Indian Army after pursuing 12th? My height is 6 ft

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anandparas View Post
Dear Sir/Madam, I m perusing in 12th my height is 6ft my DOB is 10/08/1993 my dream is i want to be a solder in Indian army at any given cost dear sir/madam kindly suggest m
you have to follow the schedule which i am prescribing you below:-
1. wake up early in the morning.
2. have running up to 2 - 2.5 km every day.
3. work hard in maths and try to have habbit to listen news in english everyday.
4. have touch with current gk.
18th September 2012, 09:29 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to be a soldier in Indian Army after pursuing 12th? My height is 6 ft

i am tired of my life and i want to serve my country as a soldier .. can u please guide ... my DOB 24/08/1993 i have completed my 12th and my height is 6ft.. i need a perfect details about my question, how to join ? and where to go ? and how should i be ?
17th November 2012, 06:41 PM
Unregistered

dear sir/madam,i am ganesh shukla from goa i want to become an soldier in indian army ,i have perfect body to be an soldier.
i am running everyday up to 2 to 2.5 km in 17 minutsbut i am little bit weak in maths suggest me some way.
26th November 2012, 09:02 PM
Unregistered

I am doing my b.tech 2 yr how can i join in INDIAN ARMY. my age is 18?
26th January 2013, 07:49 PM
Unregistered

Post Re: How to be a soldier in Indian Army after pursuing 12th? My height is 6 ft

Quote:
u have to apply in NDA
http://entrance-exam.net/forum/images/icons/icon1.gif
16th February 2013, 12:45 AM
Unregistered

respected sir/madadm,
i am20 year old... i am fed up with all this life and relationships.. i want to join indian army.. please suggest me how to join... as it is, my height is 5'8'' and i am doinfg my b.tech 3rd year. dob is 06-08-1992.
17th June 2013, 12:20 AM
Unregistered

I have Completed 12th...commerce..i want to become an Army officer...what all steps should i do for achieving my dream..........????
26th June 2014, 09:50 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir/madam , I want to say that my DOB:-18/09/1993.I am Eligible for IAF ,i love my country and i want to serve my country as a soldier.And What is the age limit for soldier after 10 2.......so, plz give reply
8th April 2015, 03:31 PM
Unregistered

I want save my country. I am studying plus two. computer science,kerala syllabus.what should I do next.
8th April 2015, 03:34 PM
Unregistered

I want save my country. I am studying plus two. computer science,kerala syllabus.what should I do next.
8th April 2015, 10:15 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Quote:

To be a soldier in Indian Army after +2, you need to apply for the entrance exam and you need to apply is NDA exam. This exam is conducted by UPSC (Union Public Service Commission) and is held every year as NDA I and NDA II.

You are satisfying the educational qualification needed for NDA exam by completing +2 and there are other criteria's which are also needed to be satisfied:
  • Nationality
  • Age limit
  • Martial Status
  • Physical Standard

>> Candidate should have a citizenship in India

>> Age limit needed is 16 1/2-19 years.

>> Martial status needed is a candidate should be a unmarried male candidate.

>> Candidate should be physically fit.

To know more about the exam check at http://www.upsc.gov.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?