17th April 2018, 02:12 AM
Unregistered

How to study BSc(Astrology) for 12th Science candidate?

Hi Friends, I want to study BSc in Astrology course. I am a 12th candidate and waiting for my result. Please tell me how I can study BSc in this stream? I am a student of Science stream.

Related Questions:
  1. Is it necessary to study IT in 12th standard to study further BSc(IT)?
  2. Eligibility to study BSc(Computer Science) for a candidate who haven't studied Computer Science in 12th?
  3. Is it possible to do course in Mass communication after 12th Commerce?
  4. Possibility to study Nursing Diploma course for 12th Science failed candidate? -- [New]
  5. Procedure to study B.Tech in MIT, USA for a candidate who has secured 57% in 12th Science?
  6. Which is better to study among BCA and B.Sc(IT) for 12th NIOS Science candidate?
  7. Eligibility to study BVSc for 12th PCM candidate? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Eligibility to study BSc(Criminology) for 12th Science candidate?
  9. Am I eligible to study B.Sc in Nautical Science after completing Diploma in Nautical Science?
  10. Is CBSE board preferrable for Merchant Navy in comparison to PSEB?
  11. Undergraduate courses for a candidate who has secured less than 50% in 12th Science?
  12. Can I study BCA with IT and without Maths in 12th? Is it necessary to study Science in 12th for further pursuing BCA?
  13. Possibility to study Bachelor of Library Science for 12th PCM candidate?
  14. Eligibility to study distance BSc(Chemistry) for a candidate with 55.6% in 12th Science?
  15. Qualification required to study BSc(Astronomy) course for a candidate with 50% in 12th Science?
  16. Is it beneficial to study MBBS in Abroad for a candidate who has secured 91.8% in 12th Science?
  17. Whether a differently abled candidate is eligible to study Science additionally in 10th ICSE? Whether pursuing 12th from NIOS will enable his admission in Professional colleges?
  18. Am I eligible to join CA course being a candidate pursuing 12th class with Computer Science stream?
30th April 2018, 07:45 PM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to study BSc(Astrology) for 12th Science candidate?

The eligibility criteria for Bachelor of Science in Astrology course are:

Academic qualification: 12th passed from a recognized board with Science or arts or commerce.

You should have at least 50% marks in 12th to apply for the course.

Minimum age required is 17 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?