29th February 2012, 03:01 PM
Ehsan Danish

How to study in IP university in B.Tech course?

I want study in IP university In the cource B-Tech. i am poor student. u can do help me.

Related Questions:
  1. Which course should I choose after B.Tech and which is the best university?
  2. How should I study B.Tech in Kerala University?
  3. How to get admission in Foreign University to study B.Tech?
  4. What should I study in B.Tech to get job in TCS?
  5. Can I study Post Graduation in University of Technology, Sydney with GRE scorecard?
  6. Is it difficult to study MS in Abroad if having backlog in B.Tech? Cutoff percentage required in B.Tech for study MS in Abroad?
  7. Is it difficult to study MS in Abroad if having backlog in B.Tech? Cutoff percentage required in B.Tech for study MS in Abroad?
  8. Is it difficult to study MS in Abroad if having backlog in B.Tech? Cutoff percentage required in B.Tech for study MS in Abroad?
  9. Suggested career path having least interest in engineering?
  10. Harvard University or University of Oxford, where should I study B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering)?
  11. Can I study in GITAM university for MBA after completing B.Tech EEE?
  12. Can I study Mtech in different branch than Btech? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. What should I do if unable to perform good in engineering?
  14. How to get scholarship for study in a good University in Australia, London or Canada aftre Civil Engineering with 7.8 CGPA? Entrance exams details for the same?
  15. Is it recommended to study B.Tech in a deemed university since deemed universities are being disputed these days? -- [New]
  16. How can I get admission in University of Cape Town to study MS program?
  17. How can I get admission in Cambridge University to study MS after completing B.Tech?
  18. Is it possible to change the university under credit transfer in India?
13th August 2012, 11:51 AM
Sammy11
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to study in IP university in B.Tech course?

Hi dear..

To get admission in B.Tech (CET code : 131) in IP University, You have to appear for IPU CET (Common Entrance Test) conducted by IPU every year. This year the form costs Rs. 1100 /-

A total of 18 colleges are there under B.Tech which offers various courses like MAE, CVL, ECE, CSE, IT, ICE , Tool Engineering, etc.
The main thing is that this is one of the easiest entrances to crack as it asks very easy question (by easy questions I mean 70% of these are like 1 markers , if you just know the basics and prepared for just your boards then you can easily crack CET )

The duration of this exam is 2.5 hours and consist of 150 multiple choice questions, 50 from each Physics , Chemistry and Maths with +4 and -1 marking scheme.

You could get the latest updates from their site
http://www.ipu.ac.in

All the best !!!!!!

Regards
Sammy11
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?