30th May 2014, 01:32 AM
Unregistered

How to take admission in Navy Merchant? I have scored 55% in science stream

my name is amit kumar.
i have got55% in science stream.from bihar board....should i take addmission in navy merchant....im intrested in it..

27th May 2015, 12:14 PM
Dharm27
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to take admission in Navy Merchant? I have scored 55% in science stream

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
my name is amit kumar.
i have got55% in science stream.from bihar board....should i take addmission in navy merchant....im intrested in it..

Yes, you can join Merchant Navy after completing your 12th. Merchant navy is one of the challenging career option. It's all about the traveling, adventures, new challenges, sea lovers and reaching new height every time.

It is one of the best career option after completing 12th or intermediates so, if you have passion regarding this branch then, I insist you that, you should go for it.

Eligibility and Criteria:
>> Candidates should have completed at least their 10+2 with PCM (Physics, Chemistry and Maths) subjects.

>> They should have secured at least 50% aggregate marks.

>> Age of candidates should be between 16 to 25 years.

>> Candidates should be mentally and physically fit.

>> Eyesight should be good (6/6 vision) with no color blindness.
6th September 2020, 05:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to take admission in Navy Merchant? I have scored 55% in science stream

What are the post and salary after 12th from cbse board with 52.4% marks.... And whats the process of that for merchant navy????
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?