5th June 2013, 10:58 AM
najmus sk

How to take admission in BSc? Which are the types of universities in West Bengal?

i just passed in B.SC ,math exam.let me know when the application form of M.SC in math will be held on in various types of univercities in West bengal.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the admission procedure for B.Arch course in universities of West Bengal
  2. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for B.Ed. in West Bengal? List of colleges in West Bengal for B.Ed. course? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Date of admission test for Ph.D in Biotechnology in universities of West Bengal?
  4. What is the date of sale of submission of forms for BSc fo West Bengal government
  5. Can I get any reputed college for CSE after scoring 50400 in WBJEE?
  6. Can I get admission in West Bengal after scoring 417 in SC in West Bengal?
  7. Duration of course, admission criteria and name of university for BLIS course through distance education in West Bengal? What type of jobs are available?
  8. In which college can I get BBA course in Chandigarh after passing 12th with 58%?
  9. How can a student of Odisha appear for WBJEE?
  10. Last 5 years jeca questions with answers?
  11. JECA MCA after PGDCA and Chemistry Honors?
  12. Can I get admission in West Bengal Medical College for MBBS through WBJEE if completed 12th from Tamil Nadu but belonging to West Bengal? -- [New]
  13. Good Universities for doing MSc Chemistry in West Bengal?
  14. Which year the WBJEE Exam be common for all over India?
  15. Can I get West Bengal Domicile Certificate for NEET if completed 12th from Delhi but born in West Bengal?
  16. Date of start of admission in BSc nursing in West Bengal government college?
  17. How to do MSc in Chemistry through distance mode? Will I be able to do this from universities which belong to other states?
  18. Is it possible to do graduation in Assamese in West Bengal?
29th January 2019, 11:07 AM
sagarika 199193
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How to take admission in BSc? Which are the types of universities in West Bengal?

In West Bengal State, Many universities offer the course M.Sc (Mathematics). Admission will be offered on the basis of entrance exam conducted by respective university.

Eligibility
- You must have passed bachelor's degree in any discipline with mathematics as a main subject from a recognized university. Some well reputed institutes also demand minimum 50-60% marks in aggregate in graduation.
- You need to appear and qualify the entrance exam for admission.

Different Universities Offering M.Sc (Mathematics) In West Bengal
- AIMS Institute, Bangalore
- Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur
- Sidho Kanho Birsha University, Purulia
- National Institute of Technology, Durgapur
- West Bengal State University, Barasat
- University of Burdwan
- Netaji Subhash Open University
- University of Calcutta
- Visva-Bharati University
- University of Kalyani
- Jadavpur University
- Adamas University
- University of Gour Banga

Application Dates of M.Sc (Mathematics)
- Application Forms Available From : May/June, 2019
- Last Date of Application : June/July, 2019
- M.Sc (Mathematics) Entrance : July, 2019
- Result Declaration : July/August, 2019

Application Dates for different universities are different. So, you should visit the official website of universities on regular time of interval to know the exact dates of application.

Syllabus of M.Sc (Mathematics) Entrance
- Sequences and Series of Real Numbers
- Functions of One Variable and Two Variables
- Integral Calculus
- Differential Equations
- Vector Calculus
- Group Theory
- Linear Algebra
- Real Analysis
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?