5th January 2013, 10:01 PM
Unregistered

How to take admission in D Pharmacy correspondence course?

How to get take admission in D pharmacy correspondence course.

Related Questions:
  1. List of Colleges offering D-Pharmacy in Correspondence?
  2. Which course is a better choice for me to join after completion of 12th Class?
  3. List of Colleges offering D-Pharmacy in Correspondence? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How to take admission in D Pharmacy correspondence course?
  5. How to take admission in D Pharmacy correspondence course?
  6. Can I apply for B.Pharmacy after taking admission in M.Pharmacy? I have passed out B.Pharmacy
  7. Eligibility to study correspondence Diploma in Pharmacy course? List of colleges in Southern India? -- [New]
  8. How to take admission in B.ed through correspondence after passing B.A with 43.75% from DU?
  9. How to get admission for MA Course in Punjab in Correspondence having scored 52% in BA?
  10. How to study B.Pharm by correspondence after completing diploma in Pharmacy Technician?
  11. List of various correspondence courses available in India(preferably in Bangalore). I'm pursuing M.Pharmacy
  12. How to take admission for M.A correspondence?
  13. Is MA correspondence available in GNDU? Date of same of admission forms of M.A(English)?
  14. Am I eligible to take admission in any Law course through correspondence?
  15. Is it possible to complete M.Pharmacy course in Correspondence? Colleges offering M.Pharmacy course in Distance Learning?
  16. Which is the best college for B.Ed correspondence course in Thane or Mumbai? Fee structure details and the admission criteria?
  17. How to take admission in M.Pharmacy in Bharti Vidyapeeth Pharmacy college after completing B.Pharm?
  18. How to do distance learning course in diploma in pharmacy?
15th January 2013, 06:29 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to take admission in D Pharmacy correspondence course?

i want to do D pharmacy course with distance education. so i want to know that it's possible. if it is possible so plz give me collage address in mumbai. And fees details, education details.
27th January 2013, 11:19 PM
Unregistered

Can I do d pharmacy course in distance .when does the addmission start what is the total fee
27th January 2013, 11:28 PM
Unregistered

Can I do d pharmacy course in distance .when does the addmission start what is the total fee
11th February 2013, 01:03 PM
Unregistered

i want d.pharma.i have passed 10 2 with pcm 59% from u.p board in 2012.i m poor student.
6th March 2013, 09:38 AM
Unregistered

i want to do d pharma corresponding in mumbai pls suggest me list of colleges and total fees of 1 year
15th June 2013, 12:45 PM
Unregistered

For doing d pharma with in 3 month with registration as pharmacist contact / mail details to [email protected]/ Amit Singh
4th November 2013, 09:59 PM
Unregistered

I want to join in D pharmacy course ,i completed BEd(biological sciences) am i eligeble for D Pharmacy course please send details .offerning colleges and how to get admission
25th January 2014, 12:47 AM
Unregistered

Iam a homoeopathic surgeon and am interested in doing D pharm of 1 year course in correspondence from mumbai...please inform me about the details and name of the college..plus fees and other details...thank u....reply soon...please
25th January 2014, 12:52 AM
Unregistered

I am interested in doing D pharma in correspondence of 1 year from mumbai...pleade give me information regarding the college name..course details and fees etc...
6th February 2014, 01:58 PM
C.B.Reddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i want to do D pharmacy course with distance education. so i want to know that it's possible. if it is possible so plz give me collage address in mumbai. And fees details, education details.

Iam already a B.SC graduate in Mathematics
wants to take a corres courein B Pharm or D pharm in Mumbai
I live in Mumbai

Pl help me

Tel : 9821172968
8th March 2014, 02:34 PM
direct admission

Dear Sir, D.Pharmacy is available for the year 2000 to 2012 in Bundelkhand University, Jhansi. U.P.and D.Pharmacy is available for the year 2001 to 2008 from board of technical education U.P. These documents will be-1- Mark sheet- Two-(First & Final Year) 2- Diploma Certificate 3- Registration Certificate of State Pharmacy Council, U.P. 4- NOC- No Objection Certificate-This is a letter provided by pharmacy council that the council gives the statement that there is no any dues to that person and there is no objection to transfer their registration. Thanks
13th June 2014, 12:37 PM
Unregistered

i hv done 12.want 2 do d.pharma from correspondence .pls help how 2 get admission
17th July 2014, 03:54 PM
Unregistered

HI I M NILESH P TAYADE I AM DONIG A JOB SO CAN NOT ABLE TO JOIN A COLLEGE SO HOW CAN I TAKE ADMISSION FOR DIPLOMA IN PHARMACY, SO THAT I CAN DO IT IN CORRESPONDENCE, PLEASE HELP ME,

CONT NO .8600201026.
26th August 2014, 06:04 PM
Unregistered

I Had Studied twelth standard in 2013.Now I'm like study in D.Pharmacy in correspondence it's possible or not
10th January 2015, 04:09 PM
Unregistered

Hi i had done BE in 2006 staying in bangalore now planning to start a Medical shop so willing to do D.Pharmacy in correspondence is it possible
4th February 2015, 11:32 PM
bodhigyan
Senior Member+

hey dear,
if you want to take admission in diploma in pharmacy, then you should know that this is a regular course. and its require minimum 75% of attendance before its annual examination, this is the main requirement of this course , because diploma in pharmacy course is besed open mainly theoretical and practical classes regularly. that is why you have to fulfil this criteria.
thank you dear, best of luck.
4th February 2015, 11:46 PM
bodhigyan
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hello dear,
at first i want to inform you that this is not possible to do diploma in pharmacy course in distance because this course is totally based upon theoritically and mainly practical classes regularly.
on the other hand, i would like to inform you that the admission of diploma in pharmacy course generally starts after 10+2 examination. and if you get a chance to do this course from any govt. institution, then minimum fees require for total 2 year course.like 2-3 thousand only. other than in private it may take 1-2 lakh approximately for total course.
thank you dear.
21st May 2015, 03:51 PM
Unregistered

I am a Bsc (Comp sci) passed out in 2010 and I want to do correspondence D pharma please reply me at 9766935526
Regards,
Manish
28th July 2015, 11:44 AM
Unregistered

I want to know what is the eligibility criteria for doing D.Pharma through correspondence?
I have completed MBA Fin. I worked in hospital for 7 years, then I have done MD in alternative medicine. pl let me know
my contact no 8885457286
15th May 2016, 08:48 PM
Unregistered

Please suggest me I want to do d pharmacy and I have completed 12 in commerce study
14th September 2016, 10:02 AM
Unregistered

I AM DONIG A JOB SO CAN NOT ABLE TO JOIN A COLLEGE SO HOW CAN I TAKE ADMISSION FOR DIPLOMA IN PHARMACY, SO THAT I CAN DO IT IN CORRESPONDENCE, PLEASE HELP ME,

mahendra
25th February 2017, 03:21 PM
Unregistered

DEAR SIR, PLEASE GUIDE HOW TO TAKE ADMISSION IN D-PHARMACY IN CORRESPONDENCE/
PLEAS SEND ME LIST OF COLLEGES IN MAHARASHTRA AS WELL FESS FOR COMPLETE COURSE
I DID M.SC IN BIOCHEMISTRY IN 1996 PRESENTLY WORKING WITH NU LIFE PHARMACEUTICALS IN PHARMA SALES MARKETING
DOB:18 FEB 1970
MUMBAI (MIDC ANDHERI-E)
MY E MAIL :[email protected]
mob:9768522145
23rd May 2018, 05:49 PM
Unregistered

I want admission in d pharmacy correspondence i can complete 12-science(PCMB) mht-cet entrance exam also still last year
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?