1st January 2018, 11:11 AM
Pradeep dan charan

How to take Agriculture as an optional subject in 11th?

I'm a student of class 11th mathematics in Jodhpur. I want to take agriculture as an optional subject. Can I do so? If yes, what extra books I need to study and is there any practical classes also being provided for Agriculture?

10th August 2018, 11:04 AM
DeepanshuVerma

Default Re: How to take Agriculture as an optional subject in 11th?

Yes , in some states agriculture stream is available from class 11th like in UP and Rajasthan.
Agriculture stream has pool of opportunities and it will be beneficial if you opt it from 11th class, so that your basic will be strong when you come at graduation level.

Yes there are practical classes for Agricultural Subject , the marks ration is 70% for Theory and 30% forr practical.The syllabus is mentioned in the below link:-

Prescribed book for agriculture(Rajasthan board) :- Published by board of Secondary Education, Rajasthan, Ajmer
12th June 2020, 03:39 PM
Unregistered

Which group will I have to choose in 11th std if I want to go in agriculture further.A or B
9th March 2022, 01:27 PM
Unregistered

I have one dourt it is iam just 10 pass student my dream is bsc agriculture but I don't know 1 puc which subject selected please help this situation
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?