27th April 2018, 11:11 AM
Unregistered

Possibility to change an optional subject for 12th student?

Hello, I have promoted to 12th standard from 11th. I want to change my optional subject. So, I would like to know that is it possible for me to change my optional subject? Please let me know immediately. Thank you!

15th May 2018, 07:05 PM
perthc

Default Re: Possibility to change an optional subject for 12th student?

Hi,

Considering the system in CBSE,normally in this curriculum ,you have the chance of changing the optional subject in class 11.If your registration is completed,then there is no chance of changing your optional subject.

Normally Registration process ends tentatively in September/October.

If registration is yet to be completed, then write an application to you principal requesting him or her to change your optional subject.

Before registration everything is under your school's control,so your application will be easily accepted.
17th May 2018, 03:52 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to change an optional subject for 12th student?

The chances for changing the optional subject in 12th class are less.

The changing process varies based on the board. The chances are little high for CBSE board & other boards do not accept the changing of subjects in 12th class.

You can change the subject if your registration form is not submitted and it is under your school control then you can change the optional subject by submitting an application letter for changing the subject.

The other option is writing a letter to your principal about changing the subject. If your principal gets convinced then he need to request & write a letter to the CBSE board. If they accept then your changing the subject in 12th class is possible.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?