29th September 2012, 10:58 PM
Unregistered

Is ICE approved by AP state govt?

My question is that inistitute of civil engineers india approved by govt of andhrapradesh is it possible to take licence from ghmc after complete my diploma in ice

27th March 2013, 09:56 PM
ayushhhhh

Default Re: Is ICE approved by AP state govt?

DEAR FRIEND,
Since you have completed your diploma in ice you are very well eligible to take license from GHMC...i am posting down a link for you that will provide you with the Application for the issue of the practicing licence of
Technical Personal (Fresh)...

http://www.ghmc.gov.in/approvedplans...sh%20Form).pdf

I am also posting down another link to you that will cover all your doubts that might come in your mind regarding this matter in the future...it is the official website of GHMC

http://www.ghmc.gov.in/

If your querie is solved then you can skip this paragraph...
I am writing below the procedure to contact the GHMC office that will provide you with the full support-

www.ghmc.gov.in > others > contact us

Still if you have any problem you can ask me...i would be delighted to help you...
GOOD LUCK FOR YOUR FUTURE !!!
15th May 2017, 04:14 AM
Unregistered

I have completed my diploma in civil engineering from sunrise university. Am I eligible for ghmc licence. It's a diploma awarded by university not a technical board
1st July 2021, 02:18 AM
Unregistered

Is ICE approved by Telangana state govt
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?