9th March 2012, 10:20 PM
lukeshbabu

Information about all the government job notifications? When is the OTA selection?

i neeb all gov job notification and application form ,espacialy army , military and OTA selection.plz send it to my mail.

Related Questions:
  1. Where to get the genuine government job notifications to apply for? -- [New]
  2. Latest Government Job Notifications for 12th passed students? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. What kind of Jobs I get after the completion of OTA course? How to apply for OTA course? Institutes offering this course?
  4. How may I know about recruitment's in Indian Railway?
  5. What are the upcoming Government Job Notifications related to candidates of Post Graduation in ECE?
  6. How can I get government job notifications related to electrical stream
  7. From where could I get notified about the jobs in railways or government banks? What should I do to get a job?
  8. Information about central government job notifications and military nursing notification? I have completing my BSc Nursing
  9. Government exam question papers and exam notifications? Any website to get such notification about government exams?
  10. What is the syllabus for OTA Female? I have completed B.E in Information Technology
  11. Eligibility and requirements to become an India Army Officer for MCA female candidate?
  12. Can I appear for ONGC and NTPC entrance exam while in Mechanical Final year?
  13. How to know about the vacancy in BSNL? How to apply for it?
  14. Job Opportunities after completion of B.Tech in CSE? Will there be any notifications of Government firms?
  15. How to get a government job after completing three year diploma course in Information Technology?
  16. Details about PSU notifications? What is the selection criteria?
  17. Will I be able to join Indian Army without NCC Certificate being a 24 years old candidate?
  18. How to enter in the field of public sector?
10th March 2012, 12:43 PM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Information about all the government job notifications? When is the OTA selection?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lukeshbabu View Post
i neeb all gov job notification and application form ,espacialy army , military and OTA selection.plz send it to my mail.
HI!
If you want to join O.T.A then you have to qualify the C.D.S exam..
C.D.S exam is Combine Defence Services..

C.D.S exam is conducted by U.P.S.C twice in a year,...

IMPORTANT DATES FOR C.D.S. EXAM.(II), 2012
Date of Notification:-02.06.2012
Last date of receipt of form:-02.07.2012(MONDAY)
Date of exam:-16.09.2012(SUNDAY)

GOOD LUCK!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?