18th May 2012, 03:14 PM
tandon priya

Information about income tax officer exam of this year?

can anyone plz inform me about the income tax officer's exams in 2012....

17th July 2012, 10:57 PM
nikhu99

Default Re: Information about income tax officer exam of this year?

Dear friend ,

**Information about INCOME TAX OFFICER'S exam for 2012 years..........

You can become a income tax officer by-

1. By giving UPSC exam means Union Public Service Commission

2. By SSC means Staff Selection Comission

* By passing UPSC exam you can be directly post as Deputy Commissioner of Income Tax.But as the date of applying for the UPSC exams is over.You can think about the other option.

* The Staff Selection Commission conducts Combined Graduate Level Examination for recruitment to different posts including Income Tax Officer for which Graduation from a recognized University is the minimum Educational Qualification.

* The Examination will comprise of two Tiers of Written Objective Type examination followed by Computer Proficiency Test/ Interview/Skill test, wherever applicable as per the Scheme of Examination.

*This year Staff Selection Commission will hold as.......... Combined Graduate Level (Tier-I) Examination, 2012 on SUNDAYS the 1st July, 2012 & 8th July,2012 and if necessary, on subsequent Saturdays/Sundays, in different batches.
Combined Graduate Level (Tier-II) Examination, 2012 will be held on SATURDAY 15th September, 2012 and on SUNDAY, the 16th September, 2012

*Closing date of applying for offline mode is 20.04.2012.For candidates residing in Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Manipur, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, Jammu and Kashmir, Lahaul and Spiti District and Pangi Sub Division of Chamba District of Himachal Pradesh, Andaman and Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep and for candidates residing abroad – 27.04.2012

*And for online mode will be available upto 17.04.2012 (5:00 PM) for Part-I registration and for Part-II registration upto 20.04.2012 (5.00 P.M.).

GOOD LUCK.....................
19th July 2012, 05:02 PM
guri kaur
Senior Member+

hi...!!

-->information about income tax is given as follows:-

* you can become a income tax officer by giving:-

-UPSC exam(union public service commission)
-SSC(staff selection commission)

* by passing UPSC exam you can directly post as deputy commisioner of income tax.

* staff selection commission conducts a combined graduate level examination for recruitement to different posts including income tax officer for which graduation from a recognised university is the minimum educational qualification.

so,prepare for the tests properly and carefully,definitely you will get the success.

All the best...go ahead
26th July 2013, 04:40 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my graduation in 2013 .NOW , i want to be income tax officer . my age is 20 year & my cast is Sc . now what should i do first . i do no typing.
26th October 2013, 02:42 PM
Unregistered

How can i get job in income tax department ......i m in b.com honours....wt qualification is required...
1st March 2014, 01:03 PM
Unregistered

i am a student of b.a. 3rd years and i become an income tax officer. my intestingsub.- eng & math
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?