26th January 2013, 02:51 PM
Pawan J. V.

What is the maximum age limit to apply for a government teaching job?

What is maximum age limit to apply for the government teaching jobs?

30th March 2013, 01:10 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the maximum age limit to apply for a government teaching job?

i am 37years old and graduate am i eligible for government teacher job?
20th April 2013, 02:12 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the maximum age limit to apply for a government teaching job?

what is the maximum age limit to apply for government jobs for OBC
25th April 2013, 10:31 PM
Unregistered

i am 39 years old ,post graduate in english literature and bed.am i eligible for govt jobs?
6th May 2013, 12:52 PM
Unregistered

i am 38 year old b.ed science graduate in general female catagaroy. Am i eligible for teaching job in govt. school ?
22nd November 2013, 10:56 AM
Unregistered

what is the maximum age limit to apply for government jobs for OBC

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/what-maximum-age-limit-apply-government-teaching-job-1057067.html#ixzz2lLi7AMha
22nd November 2013, 11:11 AM
Unregistered

What is the last age limit for the Gujarat government teaching job
26th July 2014, 10:53 PM
Unregistered

I am not even a graduate because of some uncertainty I was not able to do that. I am 30 now so can I do graduation as well as teacher course
18th December 2014, 04:34 PM
Unregistered

I AM MA GRADUATE, NOW I AM 38 YEARS GENERAL CATEGORY SHALL I CAN APPLY ANY GOVERNMENT JOB
23rd March 2015, 05:09 PM
Unregistered

i am doing b.ed i am 38 years sc category shall i can apply for teacher in govt. job if i will qualify TAT test
22nd December 2015, 07:21 AM
Unregistered

Iam 32 old now and I finish NTT courses computer courses I finished 2 PUC iam obc catagery what is last chance to apply tha government job?
6th May 2016, 07:13 PM
Unregistered

According to new GR age limit extended to 38 yrs for general category..is it true???
7th May 2016, 06:37 PM
Unregistered

I AM 35 YRS OLD AND I AM NOT GRADUATE, WHAT ARE THE STEP TO DO TO BE TEACHER
13th July 2017, 08:55 PM
Unregistered

What is the maximum age limit for women in general category for gujrat govt school teachers?
30th October 2018, 06:13 PM
Unregistered

I am 46 years PGT English and fall under OBC category .Can I apply for visiting faculty in any of the Government schools or KVS?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?