10th November 2017, 04:53 PM
Unregistered

List of best coaching centers in Udaipur for getting admission in air hostess course?

List of best coaching centres in Udaipur for getting admission in air hostess course? Can you please provide me with the steps on which I need to follow? It will be really helpful if you can get back to me on this as I need to enrol myself soon as well. Thanks!

12th November 2017, 08:48 AM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of best coaching centers in Udaipur for getting admission in air hostess course?

Here is the list of top Air Hostess training academies in Udaipur.
Frankfinn Air Hostess Academy
Keshav Nagar

Jet Age Aviation Institute
Hiran Magri

Air Wing Aviation Academy
Hiran Magri

Airwing Training Academy Pvt. Ltd.
Hiran Magri

For getting job as a Air Hostess, you will have to undergo through these steps:
  • Initial Screening Test
  • Written examination
  • Group Discussion and Personal Interview
  • After passing these stages, you will become trainee for period of 2-3 months.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?