4th November 2017, 10:09 PM
Unregistered

What is the qualification required to apply for assistant professor post in government engineering colleges?

I have completed MCA with first class and qualified UGC NET exam. Am I eligible for the post of Asst professor of MCA department at Govt Engineering colleges? How Kerala psc announce exam notification for the vacancy of above post? Can you please answer me back soon? Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Qualification required for being Assistant Professor?
  2. Am I eligible to apply for Assistant professor job after completion of M.Tech course?
  3. Is BE qualification sufficient to work as an Assistant Professor in a private college? -- [New]
  4. Qualifications required to be a Professor of engineering college? How to be a Professor?
  5. Assistant Professor qualification issue with the university
  6. Are there any employment opportunities for M.A Economics? I am 40 years old
  7. Minimum qualification required to get the post of Assistant professor in Department of Physics of Engineering College
  8. Can I apply for Assistant Professor post in engineering colleges after M.Sc. and M.E. in computer science? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Selection process of Assistant Professor in engineering colleges in 2018
  10. How can i become a Lecturer in Government Engineering College?
  11. Can I apply for the post of Assistant Professor in any management college?
  12. What is the qualification for Assistant Professor post in department of physics of Engineering College
  13. MCA holder can be an Assistant Professor in Engineering colleges of Bangalore?
  14. Can I apply for assistant professor job on the basis of ME degree?
  15. What is the eligibility criteria required to become an Assistant Professor in Government or Government aided colleges?
  16. How can I get a good job after completing MA and B.Ed with good marks?
  17. Can I apply for the position of Assistant Professor in Engineering Colleges after completion of M.Sc in Computer Science?
  18. Age limit for posts of Assistant Professor, Associate Professor and Professor?
12th November 2017, 09:17 AM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the qualification required to apply for assistant professor post in government engineering colleges?

The qualification required for becoming assistant professor in government colleges of Kerala are mentioned below in detail.

Eligibility criteria:
- The candidate should have completed their bachelors or masters level degree or its equivalent degree in related stream from any recognised university.
- The minimum percentage required is 55%.
- There is 5% relaxation for reserved candidates.
- The candidate should have passed in UGC or CSIR NET exam.

The notifications for the post will be released in their official website of Kerala psc. The application forms are also available in their official website.
Kerala psc official website.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?