29th August 2012, 10:43 AM
Unregistered

List of colleges having Pre University subject combination of PCM and electronics with Sanskrit Optional Language

Dear sir/ madam,

Kindly help me out with the list of colleges (in Dharwad and Hubli) having preuniversity subject combination of physics, maths,chemistry, electronics with sanskrit optional language, since i am not able to get it through online network. send in the reply as soon as possible to

[email protected]

Waiting for the reply
Thanks in advance

Regards
shashi

6th March 2018, 12:27 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of colleges having Pre University subject combination of PCM and electronics with Sanskrit Optional Language

In 1st year I have taken pcms and language sanskrit and English now I want change the college because of same problem can you please help me in college has this course
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?

Related Topics:

Thread Replies Last Post
How may I pursue my Ph.D degree? I have completed my M.Com through correspondence from Dharwad University . Now I am working as a clerk in BV Bhoomaraddi College of Engineering & Technology, Hubli. Suggest college for me 1 24th November 2016 08:45 PM
Will I get a seat in BSc Biotech college of Dharwad after scoring 50% in PUC II? Fee structure of the college? 4 28th May 2016 10:28 PM
Can I get a seat in Dharwad College for BSc Biotechnology after scoring 50% in PUC? What is the fees of the college? 2 20th May 2013 08:40 PM
List of some software companies providing internship to 3rd year engineering students? I'm in SDM dharwad engineering college with CSE branch 2 15th December 2012 10:08 PM
List of coaching classes for KMAT in Dharwad? 10 23rd October 2012 05:32 PM