8th August 2010, 10:35 PM
Unregistered

How to get a job in the telecommunication field?

I want to know how i can get job in the telecommunication field.And in this field what type of job profiles are they providing us.For that what we have to do? Is there any training or courses which i shall do?

Related Questions:
  1. List private sector job opportunities for females in Telecommunication sector?
  2. How to get a job in the telecommunication field? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Job prospect for Diploma in Electronic and Telecommunication holder in areas of Mechanical, Electrical and Chemical field?
  4. List of courses after B.Tech to get job in Communication field? Growth prospect and job role of Telecommunication Engineer? -- [New]
  5. Is AUTO-CAD helpful after B.Tech.(ECE) for getting job in Telecom field?
  6. Job oriented courses in telecommunication field? Institutes offering the course , fee structure, job scope in India and abroad?
  7. Where to do Internship in telecommunication field while doing 6th semester in Electronics and telecommunication?
  8. What is the criteria to get a good job in Telecommunication field in BSNL?
  9. Which course should I join after completing B.E in electronics and telecommunication branch
  10. Best specialization in MBA after completing BE in electronics and telecommunication field?
  11. What is the scope in telecommunication field for computer science engineer?
  12. Opportunities available for a B.E ECE student? Is there any scope in aviation management?
  13. What is the difference between GSM and CDMA?
  14. Is it beneficial to work as a Telecom Engineer on Off-Role? Can I get in an On-Role after 1 year of experience?
  15. How to do MS after doing B.E in electronics and telecommunication field
  16. How may I get a job in telecom sector? I have done diploma in electronics and telecommunication engineering and I have 4 years work experience as an MIS executive
  17. How to get a job of low working hours after completing B.E in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  18. How to get a government job after completing M.E in Telecommunication?
9th August 2010, 05:04 PM
parhitoshika
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to get a job in the telecommunication field?

there are near about 1432 seats in india,starting from punjab university to srm university.from defence to it sector,from factories to machienry,you are eligible to work for many fields as communication engg.
9th August 2010, 08:32 PM
sparkle
Senior Member+++

Dear friend,

You have not mentioned what educational qualifications you have till now.

There are many fields in telecommunication service one can join. As engineers there are job profiles like field engineer,network engineer, software engineer etc.

Other than engineering part, jobs include as Equipment Mechanics, Repairers, Electronic Home Entertainment Equipment Installers and Repairer, Radio Mechanics, Signal and Track Switch Repairers, customer attention staff etc.

So according to your knowledge and skill and as well as educational qualifications you can seek for various jobs in this telecommunication sector.

You can do some professional or certificate courses from reputed institutes for joining the department or sector you like.

All the best!
10th August 2010, 01:08 AM
Pathfinder
Senior Member++++

To get into telecommunication field ofcourse you have to do engineering in electronics and telecommunication. you can enroll for this course after clearing your 12th and then passing an entrance test.

After you pass your BTech in ECE you can easily get great jobs in telecommunication companies in India as well as abroad. Training course in additional subjects like chip design etc will add additional advantage to your resume
10th August 2010, 01:28 AM
adityabhushan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to know how i can get job in the telecommunication field.And in this field what type of job profiles are they providing us.For that what we have to do? Is there any training or courses which i shall do?
in the telecommunication there are many scopes and jobs to do.
you can join any industry with this field either it is any software company or it is mechanical company. you can work here as a post of telecommunication engineer.
for this you have to do b.tech degree of four year corse with this trade. this is really having good scope in all the field.
with best wishes.
aditya
10th August 2010, 01:37 AM
Rickers

Hello friend,

Since you are not specifies your current qualification so i have explained each and everything about telecommunication field.
So kindly find your answer within this given text.

Qualification:
Entry Eligibility :
B.Tech/B.E./Diploma in E&C, Electronics, IT,Computers,Electrical etc.
(Final year engineering students can also be apply for training)

Specialization:
Quality Assurance/Testing,GPRS,GSM,H/W Installation/Maintenance,Network Planning,RF Engineering

Key Skills:
RF Engineer, BTS Engineer, Telecom Engineer, O&M Engineer, Switch Engineer, telecom Engineer, BTS Installation & Commissioning, Network Engineer, Trainee Engine

Job Function:
IT/Telecom - Software,IT/Telecom - Hardware
Industry:
Telecom

Area of work:
After having degree in electronics and communication you may get these jobs in the field of telecommunication.

JOBS PROFILE:
*Telcom engineer
*Field Support Technician
*Field Service Technician
*COMBINATION TECHNICIAN (OUTSIDE FIELD TECHNICIAN)
*Telecommunications Technicians
*DirecTV Satellite Installation Technician
*Escalation Response Technician
*Satellite Installation Technician
*Audio Video Technician
*Dispatcher
*Field Service Technician C - Internship - Part-time Position

Salary:
Rs. 90,000-1,90,000 p.a.

Job Details:
Work as BTS/BSC/MSC Installation and commissioning , RF Survey/RF Planning. Service Engineer, Drive Test Engineer, Switch Engineer.

Candidates have to under-go 2.5 months training before getting the job. This training is essential requirement from the telecom companies which will gives the candidates the certification of RF Engineer.The modules of the training is given below :

Mod-01 : Complete communication Basics
Mod-02 : GSM system and implementation
Mod-03 : CDMA system and implementation
Mod-04 : Latest Telecom Technologies
Mod-05 : Telecom Infrastructural equipments and materials
Mod-06 : Complete RF Training ( Planning/Survey/I & C/Electrical/Drive Test etc.)
Mod-07 : Telecom Management Solution

Advantages :-
1. 100% Job Guarantee in Telecom Companies with above profile.
2. Complete Telecom Training for the students with the knowledge of Civil,Electrical and survey work.
3. In-house and On-site Practical Training.
4. Training on Telecom Management Techniques

So these are the basic details about the requirement and job profile in the field of telecommunication.

Good luck!!!
10th August 2010, 03:08 AM
Sathishkannan

There are more jobs are available in telecommunication field since technology is growing on increasing main thing is that you have to fit for that job that means you have to develop your skill to that level.
10th August 2010, 03:34 PM
rohit_k

hello friend
you have any engineering degree then you apply for bsnl jobs.
more details as:
www.bsnl.co.in
all the best
10th August 2010, 05:51 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Once you pass B.tech in electronics and telecommunication you can find lots of opportunities like .test engineers, software application engineers,
Telecom technicians, installers, mechanical engineers, telecomm marketers and desk top support people, executives, sales and marketing and teaching, research etc…
10th August 2010, 09:07 PM
solution
Senior Member++++

hello dear

you can get a job in the telecommunication field, if you have engineering degree in electronics & communication field.

for getting a job in the telecommunication field, you should have to build a strong knowledge in communication field.

you are belongs to CSE or IT engg field then you are also allow to join in the telecommunication field.

all the best........
14th August 2010, 12:42 PM
Unregistered

Thumbs up How to get a job in the telecommunication field?

Good Morning Sir/Madam
I am Sahil Jindal S/o Sh. Vir Chand Jindal Advocate/Notary Court
Complex, Chamber No.3 Sardulgarh. I have done my B.tech in Electronics
and Communication Branch from Lovely Professional University with CGPA
7.51. Now i would like to being part of member of your organization,
so what will be guideline for all. As i am 2010 pass-out so i dnt have
any ecperience, so is any place for freshers. Currently i am doing
training in telecom field from Aditya Telecom Solution chandigarh. As
a member of this organization i will try to give my best.

Thanks & Regards
Sahil Jindal
+91-9876228989
15th August 2010, 04:53 PM
ansh_ansh
Senior Member++++

since technology is growing on increasing main thing is that you have to fit for

that job that means you have to develop your skill to that level.

if you have engineering degree in electronics & communication field.

for getting a job in the telecommunication field, you should have to build a

strong knowledge in communication field.
5th September 2010, 08:30 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my btech in electronics and communication.please suggest any short term courses to get job in telecom companies.
8th September 2010, 09:58 PM
bapuram

dear friend,

i think they should get prepare for GATE exam for M.TECH ths will help there to be a faculty of a reputated institute and also they may get good jobs. it will be the best option for a btech ece student.
other wise they must register their names at monster.com, shine.com,naukri.com and they get job alert through e-mail, then they can proceed further steps.

good luck
9th September 2010, 12:38 AM
tina toms

to get into communication feild its better you go for btech.there is a large scope for job in this feild.you can also work in different sectors of communication feild.
9th September 2010, 12:17 PM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

to get job in telecommunication field you have to read about telecommunication. you have to acquire bachalor degree for getting good job. for this you may take admission into electronics and telecommunication engineering. after that you can apply for telecommunication job like in BSNL jto or in other telecommunication private company like bharati airtel, reliance, vidafone, tata etc. so first make eligible to study about telecommunication. best wishes.
21st September 2010, 12:49 PM
Unregistered

I AM THINKING WHY I TOOK TELECOM.PEOPLE ASK C EVERYWHERE RATHER THAN DSP,
4th October 2010, 03:36 PM
Unregistered

ALL THIS INFORMATION IS USELESS BECAUSE ACCORDING TO ME , AS A TELECOMMUNICATION ENGINEER IN INDIA NO SCOPE AND MONEY IS THERE IN TELECOM FIELD AND FINALLY WE ALL TELECOM ENGINEERS WILL JOIN SOME SOFTWARE COMPANIES WHERE, WHATEVER WE HAVE LEARNED IN OUR ENGINEERING WILL NEVER USED.............................................. ..........................
7th October 2010, 10:07 PM
Unregistered

sir i am a 3rd year student of B.Tech IT Branch for Career Prospect in telecommunication field what will i have to do please suggest me
8th October 2010, 01:41 PM
yogeshwarr

friend as you know the telecommunication sector growing day by day so you need to join right now you are asking how to get job in it so please submit your resume with job offering companies you will get a good job.
14th October 2010, 01:03 PM
Unregistered

which are job prospects in BSNL for BE E&TC
8th January 2011, 11:07 AM
Unregistered

give me information new telecom course
10th February 2011, 02:17 AM
Unregistered

Hi,
Rakesh here,
I am currently working in a telecom company and my designation is very low,i completed my ECE engg,i want to go in a better position in telecom field,so plz kindly suggest me a course which will benefit my future
5th May 2011, 01:33 AM
Unregistered

Urgent Required

DT Enginner with 1 year experience for Maharashtra Circle...
1st July 2011, 04:33 PM
Unregistered

hello sir this is riteish here done my BE in ECE in 2008 from then not worked anywhere and now i am totally screwed up with job search as no jobs available now i am 26 and people say after i become 28 i wont be eligible for private companies please tell me what i shld do and where to apply to get a suitable job or which training i shld do please tell me as fast as possible.
email [email protected]
4th August 2011, 11:36 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
ALL THIS INFORMATION IS USELESS BECAUSE ACCORDING TO ME , AS A TELECOMMUNICATION ENGINEER IN INDIA NO SCOPE AND MONEY IS THERE IN TELECOM FIELD AND FINALLY WE ALL TELECOM ENGINEERS WILL JOIN SOME SOFTWARE COMPANIES WHERE, WHATEVER WE HAVE LEARNED IN OUR ENGINEERING WILL NEVER USED.............................................. ..........................
............very well said the above statement is 100% correct better join comps, IT
or be ready to work on 8k-9k sal
4th August 2011, 11:40 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Urgent Required

DT Enginner with 1 year experience for Maharashtra Circle...
i have one year experience as RF ENGINEER with drive test here is my email id please drop me ur id so that i can forward u my [email protected]
9th August 2011, 10:06 AM
Unregistered

[QUOTE=Rickers;158623]Hello friend,

Since you are not specifies your current qualification so i have explained each and everything about telecommunication field.
So kindly find your answer within this given text.

Qualification:
Entry Eligibility :
B.Tech/B.E./Diploma in E&C, Electronics, IT,Computers,Electrical etc.
(Final year engineering students can also be apply for training)

Specialization:
Quality Assurance/Testing,GPRS,GSM,H/W Installation/Maintenance,Network Planning,RF Engineering

Key Skills:
RF Engineer, BTS Engineer, Telecom Engineer, O&M Engineer, Switch Engineer, telecom Engineer, BTS Installation & Commissioning, Network Engineer, Trainee Engine

Job Function:
IT/Telecom - Software,IT/Telecom - Hardware
Industry:
Telecom

Area of work:
After having degree in electronics and communication you may get these jobs in the field of telecommunication.

JOBS PROFILE:
*Telcom engineer
*Field Support Technician
*Field Service Technician
*COMBINATION TECHNICIAN (OUTSIDE FIELD TECHNICIAN)
*Telecommunications Technicians
*DirecTV Satellite Installation Technician
*Escalation Response Technician
*Satellite Installation Technician
*Audio Video Technician
*Dispatcher
*Field Service Technician C - Internship - Part-time Position

Salary:
Rs. 90,000-1,90,000 p.a.

Job Details:
Work as BTS/BSC/MSC Installation and commissioning , RF Survey/RF Planning. Service Engineer, Drive Test Engineer, Switch Engineer.

Candidates have to under-go 2.5 months training before getting the job. This training is essential requirement from the telecom companies which will gives the candidates the certification of RF Engineer.The modules of the training is given below :

Mod-01 : Complete communication Basics
Mod-02 : GSM system and implementation
Mod-03 : CDMA system and implementation
Mod-04 : Latest Telecom Technologies
Mod-05 : Telecom Infrastructural equipments and materials
Mod-06 : Complete RF Training ( Planning/Survey/I & C/Electrical/Drive Test etc.)
Mod-07 : Telecom Management Solution

Advantages :-
1. 100% Job Guarantee in Telecom Companies with above profile.
2. Complete Telecom Training for the students with the knowledge of Civil,Electrical and survey work.
3. In-house and On-site Practical Training.
4. Training on Telecom Management Techniques

So these are the basic details about the requirement and job profile in the field of telecommunication.

Good luck!!!

Er. CHARANJEET SINGH
(Electronics & communication)
23rd August 2011, 02:50 PM
Unregistered

hi,,
i hav done b.tech in information technology. i want to go in tecom field..can i ?
8th September 2011, 08:33 PM
Unregistered

hello sir,
i have done b.tech in electronics and communication engineering with 70% aggregate i want to do job in leading telecom companies so could u plz suggest me how to approach further to get that
15th November 2011, 08:09 PM
Unregistered

Hi ,Sir, I have complited my B.E. with Electronics & Communication in 2011 with 7.09 CGPA ,from West Bengal University of Technology, Kolkata,Bengal.
I am looking for a job as fresher in Telecom sector . kindly suggest me a good companies in Kolkata.also tell me what are the subjects need to khow to get job in telecom sector..
My Email id - [email protected]
11th March 2012, 01:25 AM
Unregistered

hi
i have finished my Msc in mobile communication.. i want to get in to jobs in telecommunication sectors. suggest me a good companies i can apply ..

my email id :[email protected]
21st November 2012, 02:20 PM
Unregistered

what is future scope in telecom field? as I have heard that no salary increment is there ? is this correct or not
27th August 2013, 02:16 PM
Unregistered

hello sir,
at present i'm doing my b.tech 3rd year ECE.I am interested in bsnl telecom jobs.so what are the qualifications do i need to fulfill my wish? and i wanted to know the qualifications for a J.E officer?

my mail id: [email protected]
6th September 2013, 07:03 PM
Unregistered

hello sir..i am doing btech 3rd year cs branch..i am intrested to join the telecom jobs..so what should i do to enter in this....

my [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?