21st August 2017, 07:41 AM
Unregistered

Is it mandatory to be an Arts student to become a Police Officer in the future?

Is it mandatory to be a Arts student to become a police officer in future? I am currently doing science course, so will it be possible for me to become a police officer or not? Can you please provide me the complete details on the same? Thanks!

22nd August 2017, 10:03 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it mandatory to be an Arts student to become a Police Officer in the future?

No, it is not mandatory or compulsory to have 12th or bachelor degree with Arts stream to appear for SSC, PSC or UPSC examination.

So, one can appear in examination for recruitment in Police department after bachelor degree in any discipline.

If you are pursuing science stream, then also you will be eligible to appear in examination. The age limit varies with examination.

If you are interested in the job you can start preparation for the respective examination.
26th February 2022, 12:05 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it mandatory to be an Arts student to become a Police Officer in the future?

I am arts studend plz police job me
Plz
20th October 2022, 11:46 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible for an art student to become a police officer without the science courses
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?