19th April 2012, 10:10 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to make entry into Merchant Navy after completion of 10+2?

Sir my name is vishal thakur i want to enter in murchant navy . Sir i am +2(n.m) appear student plz tel me procedure about this

Related Questions:
  1. How to make entry into Merchant Navy after completion of B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering? List of top colleges to join this course?
  2. Am I eligible to join merchant navy after completion of diploma course? -- [New]
  3. Admission procedure of joining Merchant Navy after completing of IT engineering course? Is there any entrance exam to be answered?
  4. Merchant Navy or Indian Navy after B.Sc.? Admission procedure and Institutes? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Procedure to join Merchant Navy after completion of B.Tech with CSE?
  6. How may I join merchant navy after completion of B.Com degree? What sort of physical fitness is required for the same?
  7. Procedure to apply for merchant Navy after B.Tech(ECE)?
  8. What is the procedure to join Merchant Navy? Age limit and requirements for joining merchant navy?
  9. Procedure to get into Merchant Navy after completion of 12th Class? Which are the best Institutes for this in Mumbai?
  10. Can I join Merchant navy after passing 12th commerce? What is the procedure to join Merchant Navy?
  11. Can I join merchant navy after completion of 12th in Arts stream?
  12. Procedure to join Merchant Navy after completion of B.Tech in IT?
  13. How to enter Merchant Navy after Electrical Engineering? Is there a good scope in it?
  14. Procedure to join Merchant Navy after BA?
  15. What is the scope of B.Sc graduate to get a job in Merchant or Indian Navy?
  16. Can I join Merchant Navy after completion of 10th class? How much salary I can expect after completion of this course?
  17. How to join Merchant Navy after doing 10th with 75% marks
  18. How to do graduation in marine engineering after my engineering in mechanical? What is the eligibility criteria?
17th May 2012, 09:41 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to make entry into Merchant Navy after completion of 10 2?

Iam a 2 completd student with 75% marks. And i am in a hurry in joining the merchant navy. What cource should i complete for joining the merchant navy? And i am totally confused of selecting my proffesional cource. please gave me a good guidance and the scopes in mearchant navy.
and my email id is [email protected]
23rd May 2012, 02:05 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to make entry into Merchant Navy after completion of 10 2?

what is a procedure to join merchnt navy after 12 th
26th May 2012, 02:38 PM
Unregistered

Sir i am complited 12th sci i have 68 mark in math 63 mark in chemistry but 45 mark in phy i can joind marchant nevy?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?