9th June 2017, 10:18 AM
Unregistered

Masters in psychology to become a lecturer after English Honors from DU

I just completed my graduation ,B.A English hons from Du. Now I wanted to do masters in psychology as to become lecturer (after doing NET) .I mdoing it from ignou.
Is this a right decision to take masters in psycho from ignou.
Also tell the scope of the same
Will I meet my ambition of becoming lecturer by the same.
Shall I have to do m.Phil aleo

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do masters in psychology after completion of graduation in English honors?
  2. Is a PG in Commerce eligible to pursue a Masters in Counseling Psychology ?
  3. Is it possible to do BSc Honors in Psychology or B.A honors in Psychology
  4. Is it possible to become a lecturer in psychology field after completion of MSc?
  5. Best subject for masters between Psychology and English?
  6. Which are the best colleges for masters in Psychology Honors in HP or in Shimla? What is the cutoff?
  7. BA in English honors after completing 12th in PSEB?
  8. Is it possible to study Masters degree in Psychology after English Honours completion?
  9. Can I do M.A in Psychology being an engineer?
  10. Can I do Psychology or Archaeology after completion of English Honors?
  11. Which is the best choice for to be a Lecturer between Psychology and History? Colleges recruiting Lecturers in Psychology? Colleges offering Psychology in Chennai?
  12. Is majors and honors in economics or sociology is same? Which one to take next after completion of graduation?
  13. What is the scope of masters in psychology? What are the job opportunities?
  14. Is it mandatory to study Psychology in Graduation for masters in Psychology after B.Sc with Biotechnology, Zoology and Chemistry? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Eligibility criteria for doing Masters in Clinical Psychology?
  16. Would it be a good decision to switch to Educational Psychology after Masters in Clinical Psychology? Are there any Clinical Psychology guides in Pune, India?
  17. Scope of M.Sc in Psychology in Distance Education? Can I join into Lecturer Profession by this course?
  18. What are the various career options I can opt for after doing masters in psychology?
9th June 2017, 12:57 PM
LiyaSharan

Post Re: Masters in psychology to become a lecturer after English Honors from DU

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I just completed my graduation ,B.A English hons from Du. Now I wanted to do masters in psychology as to become lecturer (after doing NET) .I mdoing it from ignou.
Is this a right decision to take masters in psycho from ignou.
Also tell the scope of the same
Will I meet my ambition of becoming lecturer by the same.
Shall I have to do m.Phil aleo
You are eligible to pursue MA Psychology after your BA in English. You will also be eligible to appear for NET in Psychology after your MA in Psychology and to qualify as a Assistant professor in Psychology. You don't have to go for M.Phil for becoming the lecture. M.Phil is meant for research experience.
IGNOU is a good option for pursuing your MA course. Still you can try in other universities like Delhi university, Annamalai university, Lovely Professional University, Manav Rachna university etc to have more exposure in the field and to get much practical experiences. You may can also get scholarships in some universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?