4th December 2017, 11:26 AM
Unregistered

Minimum engineering percentage required to get admission for M.S in Germany?

Dear Sir/Mam, I have 2 years of experience in core company and I am having 65% aggregate in engineering. Are there any chances for me to get admission in good universities in Germany and if not what is the cost of paid education in Germany? Please reply soon.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to get admission in German Universities for MS in Aerospace Engineering? Procedure to get Visa and rues to pay amount? Minimum percentage requirement?
  2. What is the minimum percentage required in B.Tech to do MS in germany? What is the percentage required?
  3. Names of the colleges in Germany for MS in Mechanical Engineering? Minimum percentage required in B.Tech to get Highest Scholarship? How much time is required to complete MS?
  4. What is the minimum percentage required in BE to do MS in Germany?
  5. Can I do MS from Germany if scored 60% marks in Mechanical Engineering? List of colleges/universities offering MS in Germany?
  6. What is the minimum percentage required for admission in Germany?
  7. Percentage required in engineering to study in Germany?
  8. What is the minimum percentage is required to do MS in German University?
  9. List of German universities for doing MS(Mechanical Engineering)? What's the criteria for getting scholarship? Is hostel facility available for the same?
  10. What is the minimum percentage required in B.E for doing MS in Germany? Is GRE exam compulsory to study MS In Germany?
  11. What is the eligibility criteria followed for doing Ph.D in Germany?
  12. What is the minimum education qualification required for doing MS in Germany and USA?
  13. Minimum percentage required in B.Tech to study MS in Germany?
  14. What is the minimum required percentage in B.Tech for doing MS in top universities of Germany?
  15. Am I eligible to do MS in Germany after completion of engineering with 46 percentage marks?
  16. What minimum percentage is required in B.Tech from India to get highest scholarship (30%) for MS course in Germany? How much money would I need to complete MS(including stay & food)? What is the best university in Germany for MS?
  17. What is the minimum percentage required to get admission in Germany in Graduation? I have done intermediate from commerce stream
  18. Eligibility for MS in germany after btech in India? percentage required? -- [Most Discussed]
5th December 2017, 09:34 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Minimum engineering percentage required to get admission for M.S in Germany?

No specific percentage criteria in Bachelor's degree course is required to get admission in M.S course in German universities. Candidates who have passed Bachelor's degree course in Science/ Technology/ Engineering from a Government recognised university are eligible to get admission for pursuing M.S course. You have to appear in TOEFL/ IELTS examinations and submit your test score reports to apply for admission to MS course in German universities. It is best to have at least 60% aggregate marks in your Bachelor's degree course to be eligible to get admission for pursuing MS course in best German universities.
6th December 2017, 11:47 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Minimum engineering percentage required to get admission for M.S in Germany?

Yes, you have a good chance to get admission for M.S. in Germany. For getting admission in M.S. in Germany, you have to appear in any of TOEFL or IELTS test. You have to score good marks/bands to get access to Germany. You must have to score at least 6.5 bands in IELTS to get admission in Germany. The minimum engineering percentage required for pursuing M.S. from good university in Germany is 60%. Also, you must have completed your graduation degree from any well recognized university in India.

Hence, you can easily get the admission in best university of German.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?