31st December 2016, 09:36 AM
Unregistered

Which course I can do in Architecture field after completion of 12th? Where should I apply for it?

Hello sir, I have completed 12th last year and want to study any course in Architecture. Which course I can do? Where should I apply for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to get admission in abroad with scholarship after completion of 12th in architecture field?
  2. Is it possible to do Architecture by taking commerce stream in +2? Duration of the course and scope after it?
  3. Which course is better for me between MCA and M.Sc being a candidate of pursuing final year of B.Sc?
  4. How to become Architect after passing 10th with 87% marks?
  5. Is it possible to get admission in B.Des Architecture without qualifying JEE Main?
  6. What should I do being a 12th Commerce student having interest in Banking field?
  7. Can I get good private college after scoring an AIR of 206190 in AIEEE and 32483 state rank?
  8. Can I study Diploma in Architecture on 10th basis if working in Architecture field?
  9. What is the scope of Architecture in Mumbai?
  10. Can I get a private college in west bengal through AIEEE online councelling?
  11. What all courses I can apply for after completion of diploma in town planning and architecture?
  12. Which stream should i choose after class 10th for Interior Designing? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Details of engineering course and its scope?
  14. For which courses will I be eligible after scoring 70-75% in board exam of Gujarat board? Which are the courses available in Ahmedabad?
  15. Career Options after completion of 12th Class in Science stream? List of top colleges offering Engineering and Architecture courses in India?
  16. Which field is having good career scope between IT and Business Management to join after completion of 12th Class?
  17. Can I become a general surgeon after MS (Unani)? -- [New]
  18. Can we do CS course right after completion of 12th or after graduation in commerce field?
31st December 2016, 05:08 PM
Sargeant
Member+

Default Re: Which course I can do in Architecture field after completion of 12th? Where should I apply for it?

It is five year graduation course is for candidates who interested in building & its formation, landscapes ,etc.
In India various courses tha are available in Architectural field are listed below:

Most prefered course among architechture field is B.Arch.'

Eligibilty criteria:- Educational Qualification:

Student must passed out 12th secrred monimum 50% marks with mathematics compulsory subject.
or
diploma (10+3) in any stream with minimum 50% aggregate with mathematics.

Other popular corses are as follows :

-B.Arch. ( regional planning & Architecture)
-B.Arch.( Building , construction and management)
-B.Arch( Interior)
-B.Arch.( Architectural Landscape)
-B.Arch.(Building Construction)
-Bacholor of construction technology
-B,Tech (urban Planning)
-B.Plan

31st December 2016, 08:23 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course I can do in Architecture field after completion of 12th? Where should I apply for it?

If you are interested in architecture course then B.Arch is a right option for you after completion of your 12th class.

Bachelor of Architecture is an undergraduate Architecture course. The duration of this course is five years.

For this course candidate must have passed 12th class from a recognized board.

The minimum age of candidate should be 17 years.

The name of best college for you in which you can apply for admission are given below.

=> School of Planning and Architecture (SPA), New Delhi

=> Chandigarh College of Architecture, Chandigarh

=> CEPT University, Ahmadabad

=> Manipal Institute of Technology, Karnataka
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?