24th August 2012, 02:27 PM
Unregistered

Minimum Percentage of Marks required in Bachelors Degree to join MBA course?

what is the minimum percentage required in bachelors degree to do MBA ?

13th September 2012, 02:27 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Minimum Percentage of Marks required in Bachelors Degree to join MBA course?

Graduation is the basic eligibility for MBA course. Candidates with 50% marks in degree examination can get admission. Admission will be done through entrance test like CAT, MAT, etc. Certain institutes conduct their own entrance test for selection. Such details will be available in the official site of the B-School selected.
1st October 2012, 02:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Minimum Percentage of Marks required in Bachelors Degree to join MBA course?

i got 48% marks in degree with total of languages & i belong to b.c categury i secured 44000 rank in i cet 2012
15th February 2013, 02:24 PM
Unregistered

i have got 50% in BA simple pass course. I belong to general caste. Can i get admission in MBA college ?
16th February 2013, 01:47 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
what is the minimum percentage required in bachelors degree to do MBA ?

MBA stands for Master In Business Administration .This course in mainly based on two years course .

MBA degree have three types 1)Executive MBA (1 year) 2)Part time MBA (3 years) 3) Full Time MBA (2 years ) .

If you want get admission in MBA course then you can apply for below given entrance exam like-

CAT - COMMON ADMISSION TEST conducted by IIM(Indian Institute of Management)
MAT - MANAGEMENT APTITUDE TEST conducted by AIMA(All India Management Association)
XAT - XAVIERS APTITUDE TEST
IRMA - INSTITUTE OF RURAL MANAGEMENT
IIFT - INDIAN INSTITUTE OF FOREIGN TRADE
ATMA -Conducted by ASSOCIATION OF INDIAN MANAGEMENT STUDIES
TISS - TATA INSTITUTE OF SOCIAL SCIENCES-Graduation

Maximum Entrance exam want 50% marks in graduation degree so if you have scored 50% marks in graduation degree the you are eligible for MBA course .

Even below 50% marks in graduation degree candidate can do MBA through MAT score.

21st June 2013, 01:00 PM
Unregistered

my percentage is 49% .what cani do?
18th October 2013, 01:42 AM
Unregistered

Re: Minimum Percentage of Marks required in Bachelors Degree to join MBA course?
18th October 2013, 01:51 AM
Unregistered

Re: Minimum Percentage of Marks required in Bachelors Degree to join MBA course?
29th November 2013, 08:33 PM
Unregistered

RE:Minimum Percentage of Marks required in Bachelors Degree to join MBA course?
my percentage is 40% .what cani do?
7th January 2015, 10:28 PM
Unregistered

Can distane educated students can do mba who has 45percent in b.com
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?