8th June 2011, 07:06 PM
Unregistered

Minimum percentage required in graduation for admission in inter stage of CS?

What is the minimum requirment of % in graduation for taking admission in inter stage of cs?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the minimum percentage required in Graduation to enrol for M.Sc Chemistry course?
  2. What is the minimum percentage of marks required in graduation for admission in B.Ed program?
  3. Minimum percentage required in graduation for admission in ICWA intermediate?
  4. Am I eligible to apply for CAT if secured 47% in CAT being an OBC student?
  5. Eligibility for admission in NIFT after B.Com and minimum percentage required
  6. How to apply for ICWA Inter? What is the percentage required to get admission in ICWA Inter?
  7. Admission procedure for Company Secretary course? Minimum percentage required?
  8. What is the minimum percentage required for applying and admission
  9. Minimum percentage required for taking admission into post graduation in Chemistry in Delhi University?
  10. Minimum qualification and percentage required to get admission in company secretaryship course? After graduating in B.A with 48% marks can I join this course?
  11. What is the minimum percentage require for IBPS PO? -- [New]
  12. What's the minimum percentage required in graduation for getting admission in B.Ed course? I have only 42% marks in BA
  13. Minimum percentage required in graduation to take admission in IIPM?
  14. Minimum percentage for inter in CS? I am doing to complete B.Com April
  15. What is the percentage criteria required in graduation for getting admission in CS course?
  16. Minimum percentage required in graduation for B.ED? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Am I eligible to get a job in IT companies if I have scored only 49% marks in 12th and 78% marks in BCA?
  18. Percentage required to appear in TET under SC category?
13th June 2011, 07:29 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Minimum percentage required in graduation for admission in inter stage of CS?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What is the minimum requirment of % in graduation for taking admission in inter stage of cs?
About CS Course -

Company Secretary is a professional course and main role of CS in a corporate set up is that of an advisor for legal matters. The Course is divided into 3 stages - Foundation Programme, Executive Programme and Professional Programme.

But to get admission in Foundation course you need to complete your 12th examination or its equivalent, The student of any discipline of arts, Commerce or science excluding fine arts are eligible to purse company Secretary course. The candidates appearing in 12th or its equivalent can also get provisional admission in CS course.

The prospectus you can purchase the cash payment of Rs 200 Or you can also Obtained by Registered post by RS 250, But for this you have to send a Demand Draft of Rs. 250 Drawn in the favour of " The Institute of Company Secretaries of India " Payable at new Delhi.

The duration of Foundation Programme was 8 months.

And a candidate is declared to have passed the Foundation course, if he secured a minimum of 40% marks in each paper and 50% marks in the aggregate of all subjects.

So, To get admission in CS Inter Stage, You have to passed in your 12th examination from a recognised board in any stream. For more information, please visit the official website of ICSI -

http://www.icsi.edu/
13th June 2011, 09:19 PM
Mrs_Praveen_Gola
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Minimum percentage required in graduation for admission in inter stage of CS?

There is no such percentage criteria for taking admission in cs inter stage as the minimum eligibility for taking admission in CS inter is as under-

A pass in the Foundation Course Examination of the ICSI/Graduation degree or a Master's degree/Pass in ICWAI, ICAI can allow you entry in the intermediate course. The course is of 9 months.
13th June 2011, 09:49 PM
sourindra

you should have minimum 50% marks in your graduation.
14th June 2011, 12:15 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Hello friend,
Being a graduate, you can enroll for the executive program-the second stage of company secretary course., which means that you are exempted from the foundation program. No matter how much you scored in your graduation and which stream you belong you to, you are eligible if you are a graduate.
The executive program is followed by professional program. The company secretary course, apart from the three programs,i.e. foundation, executive and professional, includes practical training. One practical training of 15 months and the other of 15 days. After qualifying all the examinations and the practical training, you will become a company secretary.
For further information, refer to the official website of the ICSI.
8th September 2011, 06:16 PM
Unregistered

I am b.com pass with 48% mark.can i eligible for intermediate course
8th November 2011, 08:15 PM
Unregistered

wats minimum percentage required to enter into intermediate and need to know about fee structure
24th May 2012, 08:56 PM
Unregistered

i m 12 th pass with 54%& i want 2 knw that i m elligible for cs..
16th June 2012, 04:26 PM
Unregistered

Sir please tell me how many parcentage in cs ragistration
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?