8th October 2015, 12:45 PM
amannavy26

Scope in Merchant Navy after B.Tech in ECE?

Sir i am on to my final year of B.tech. i would like to know is there any scope regarding our qualifications in merchant navy that can assure me a future. Also could you tell me a proper procedure or examinations to crack so as to have a upper hand. And also i will be very thankful if you can tell me what courses to go for and related expenses for a promising future.
Thankyou

Related Questions:
  1. How should I be joining Merchant Navy? I have done B.Tech ECE
  2. Can a ECE B.Tech student join Merchant Navy?
  3. Scope in Merchant Navy after B.Tech in ECE? -- [New]
  4. What is the scope in Merchant Navy?
  5. How to join Merchant Navy after passing 12th? What percentage is required for it? Is there any scope for girls in Merchant navy?
  6. What is the scope of B.Sc graduate to get a job in Merchant or Indian Navy?
  7. Is it possible to go for Merchant navy after B.Tech from ECE?
  8. Is there any scope of B.Tech in electronics and communication to get a job in merchant navy?
  9. Chances of getting a job in Merchant Navy Ships after ECE Engineering?
  10. Is Merchant navy course better than Civil Engineering? What is the scope in Merchant Navy?
  11. How can i apply for merchant navy after completing B.Tech in ECE?
  12. Is this possible for me to join Merchant Navy being a candidate of ECE?
  13. Can I join Merchant Navy after passing 12th? What is the requirement? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Should I join Merchant Navy after passing commerce with 75% in 12th boards? What is the scope for commerce students in Merchant Navy?
  15. Scope for girls in Merchant Navy
  16. How to join Merchant Navy after scoring 75% in 12th? Is there any scope for commerce students in Navy?
  17. Am I eligible to join Merchant Navy after completion of B.Tech in ECE without giving Entrance Exam? Will there be any scholarship offered for the candidates for SC category? List of Government Colleges to join Merchant Navy?
  18. Details regarding the course and the institutes providing training for Merchant Navy after B.E ECE?
31st July 2016, 10:32 AM
Program complete
Senior Member++

Default Re: Scope in Merchant Navy after B.Tech in ECE?

Yes you can easily make carrer in Merchant Navy after B.Tech ECE there are lots of opportunities for you

Following criteria is required for joining Merchant Navy after completing B.Tech programme:-

->>The applicants B.E/B Tech Certificate should be awarded by a recognized University.

->>You will have to pass a medical test.

->>You should have a minimum of 55% in graduation.

->>The Candidates passing 12th with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics are eligible for Merchant Navy course.

->>A candidate should be physically and mentally fit.

->>Your age is between 17.5 to 28 Years

->>Your age is more than 35 Years.
21st September 2017, 08:42 PM
Member+

Default Re: Scope in Merchant Navy after B.Tech in ECE?

There are lots of opportunities in merchant Navy after completion of b.tech.
Eligible criteria in merchant Navy are:-
1.The Candidates passing 12th with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics are eligible for Merchant Navy course.
2. The applicants B.E/B Tech Certificate should be awarded by a recognized University.
3. You should have minimum 55% marks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?