15th May 2011, 08:43 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Names of colleges for Ph.D programme in CSE ? Date of Ph.D admission exam?

Just want to the name of the college for phd prog in cse......date of phd admission exam

Related Questions:
  1. Reputed college or institute in India for PhD in CSE/IT? Whether to do regular PhD or part time?
  2. When will be the PhD programme held in M S University Baroda?
  3. How to do PhD after B.Tech? Are there separate colleges for doing PhD? Duration of course and requirements?
  4. How to enroll for PHD in CSE or IT at Punjab without entrance exams?
  5. Procedure to study PhD in Abroad for M.Sc(Organic Chemistry) postgraduate?
  6. How and when can I apply for Ph.D programme in Loyola? What is the fee structure for the full time course? Is there any entrance exam available to get into Ph.D?
  7. In which subject I should apply for PhD if completed MPT-Sports? Procedure to get admission?
  8. For which subject I should apply for PhD after completing MPT-Sports? What is the procedure to get admission in Ph.D?
  9. Am I eligible to study PhD in Mathematics after B.E.(CSE)? List of institutes which offer PhD in Mathematics?
  10. Colleges, entrance exam, duration, fee and application details for PhD in Management (HR)?
  11. After M.Tech from an ordinary college can we do PhD? Which exams to write and how to take admission?
  12. Can I do PhD now if did M.Sc 7 years back? Process to do PhD without cracking UGC or CSIT NET? -- [New]
  13. Colleges which offers PhD along with scholarship?
  14. Colleges offering PhD in Commerce course in Kota? Procedure to get admission?
  15. Eligibility criteria for ph.d program in marketing? I have done MBA in marketing -- [Most Discussed]
  16. PhD from CMJ University is valid or not?
  17. Which university offers PhD without M.Phil?
  18. List of colleges offering PhD in Chemistry
3rd August 2011, 02:46 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Names of colleges for Ph.D programme in CSE ? Date of Ph.D admission exam?

please I desire complete information on ph.d peace & conflict studies- i.e the universities in UK that offer the course, the tuition and the entry requirements. my email is [email protected]
12th December 2011, 12:22 PM
rk6030

Default Re: Names of colleges for Ph.D programme in CSE ? Date of Ph.D admission exam?

Sastra university thanjavur

alagappa university karaikudi

madurai kamarajar university madurai

manonmaniyam sundaranar university nellai

bharathiyar university coimbatore

bharathidasan university tiruchy
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?