24th May 2011, 05:26 PM
Unregistered

How may i get admission in your college after completion of my 12th?

I passed my 12th class. I want to take admission in your college, I am not getting the right way to take admission. What to do now.

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any scholarship available for getting admission in Shri Ram college after completion of 12th standard?
  2. What type of forms can I fill after completing 10th with 72% -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Am I eligible to study 2 years Diploma course being an ITI Welder?
  4. Which are the best colleges to get admission for Mechanical Engineering after completion of 12th class in Science stream with 81% of marks?
  5. How may i get admission in your college after completion of my 12th?
  6. Procedure to become a Pilot after completion of 10th Class? -- [New]
  7. Way to achieve the dream of Abroad studies?
  8. Am I eligible to get admission for MBBS in Indian colleges after completion of 12th in Nepal with 74.4% marks?
  9. How to Join College without wasting a year being 12th failed? Is getting into medical college possible for me?
  10. Is it possible for me to get admission for 12th standard after completion of 11th standard?
  11. List of colleges to get graduation admission after completion of 12th with 62% marks? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Which course to do after completion of 10th standard? Diploma or 11th and 12th?
  13. Which year I can get admission to do diploma course after completion of 12th standard?
  14. Which college I should choose next for BSW after completion of 12th standard?
  15. How to get admission for doing diploma in Civil after completion of 12th?
  16. Which entrance exam we need to give to get the admission for Ph.D Maths after completion of 12th standard?
  17. Process to get into Robotics sector after intermediate?
  18. Procedure to get admission for BE in Civil Engineering after completion of 12th Science from RBSE with 81%? When can I get admission for this course? -- [Most Discussed]
17th February 2012, 12:12 AM
potensis
Senior Member++

Default Re: How may i get admission in your college after completion of my 12th?

Your query is not complete as you have not mention anything regarding subjects or the college's name about which you have mention in your query without which we are not being able to guide in proper way.We request you to send your query in details so that we can help you in future.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?