16th August 2017, 08:13 AM
Unregistered

Is OBC NCL certificate necessary to be shown to apply for job in PSU?

Sir/Mam, While I was taking admissions my parent's income was less than 6 lakhs but now it's 6.44 lakhs. So how could I be placed in a PSU and will I be considered as general category candidate if I failed to produce OBC NCL certificate?

Related Questions:
  1. Process of getting OBC (NCL) certificate?
  2. What is the difference between OBC NCL Minority and OBC NCL? Which certificate do I have to give for NIT under M.Tech counseling?
  3. GATE admission related questions?
  4. What should I do if my OBC certificate is considered invalid for JEE?
  5. Obc certificate changes in IIT: I mentioned OBC CL instead of OBC NCL
  6. How should I prepare for NET management?
  7. What is the rule for OBC-NCL those parents working in private companies?
  8. Which all communities belong to OBC-NCL? Eligibility for OBC-NCL reservation in IIT examination? Scholarship or loan for such student?
  9. Will I be considered in the general category if I ticked OBC-NCL category in IIT JEE application form?
  10. IIT JEE: wrongly mentioned my community as obc (cl) but i submitted my obc (ncl) certificate with online iit jee application
  11. Am I eligible to appear in JEE Advanced without Non-Creamy Layer certificate being a OBC certificate holder?
  12. Validity of three years old OBC certificate in applying for Government job?
  13. If my annual income is 4.5 Lakhs then do I come under OBC non creamy layer category? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. OBC certificate has expired. What to do for NEET counselling?
  15. What is the validity of OBC NCL certificate in WB?
  16. Do I need to renew my OBC certificate if my certificate is 1 year old? What all documents are required?
  17. Should I apply for JEE Advance under OBC category if having delay in receiving OBC certificate?
  18. OBC NCL criteria for kids of Private employee? Is income from salary considered or is it to be excluded?
6th September 2017, 09:52 PM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is OBC NCL certificate necessary to be shown to apply for job in PSU?

The full form of OBC NCL is Other Backward Class Non Creamy layer certificate.

It is mandatory if a candidate want to avail benefits of reservation applicable to candidates of non creamy layer OBC.

If you do not produce the certificate, your category will be open. As per latest rule, the dividing line between OBC Creamy and Non creamy is 8 lakhs per annum.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?