15th December 2015, 12:47 PM
Unregistered

Which offers a good career opportunity MBBS or Agriculture or Engineering?

Currently i am doing +2, major as maths and biology. So explain me that which will be better to build a career. Either MBBS or agriculture or engineering.

15th December 2015, 05:37 PM
lmani

Default Re: Which offers a good career opportunity MBBS or Agriculture or Engineering?

All offer good career opportunity - MBBS or Agriculture or Engineering

You are eligible to join any of these courses because you have both Maths and Science in 10+2.

If you want to become a Doctor, then do MBBS.

If you want to become a Engineer, then do Engineering course.

If you want to get jobs in Agricultural field, go for Agriculture course.

Go as per your interest. Career opportunities are good for Medicine and Engineering than Agriculture.

Again between Medicine and Engineering also, Medicine is best option. But getting seat is difficult.
15th December 2015, 07:29 PM
RSJ66
Senior Member++

Default Re: Which offers a good career opportunity MBBS or Agriculture or Engineering?

# It is difficult to say that which field/discipline has better career prospects. As all the field/disciplines are equally important, rated and have same career prospects.

# As there are numerous examples where candidates have gotten grand success in all these field/disciplines.

# As far as choosing of field/discipline is concerned it depends upon the following factors:

* Discretion of student.
* Potential of student.
* Interest and performance in the concerned subject.
* Basic concepts and elementary knowledge in concerned subjects.

# So, choosing of field/discipline is solely student's personal decision. Student can take consultation from his/her parents, teachers, seniors, friends and well-wishers before taking any decision in this regard.
15th December 2015, 08:25 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Out of all these three courses, Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery is the best course and ensures the best career opportunities as compared to engineering and agricultural courses. You must go for MBBS course after 10+2 with PCB subjects.

You can apply for following entrance exams to do MBBS from top government medical colleges:

All India Pre Medical test.

AIIMS entrance exam.

Pre Medical tests of different states.
15th December 2015, 10:19 PM
Suraj Singh 7494

Now a days all of three streams have a good scope. You can choose any one line as your career. If we talk about Engineering, in Engineering so many branches are there which has a heavy scope at this time and also in future time from them Mechanical Engineering, Robotics Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Textile Engineering, Thermal Engineering are some of the example. Mechanical Engineering is an evergreen branch it has so many scope now and also in future time.
Now a days agriculture stream has also very scope. Because this course is selected by very low people that is why it has a very good scope now a time but in future time how much its scope we can't say. In India there are so many colleges which offers Agriculture Engineering course and by doing this course you can get a high paid salary jobs.
Now we come to the medical line. Medical Line is also one of the evergreen line it has so many scope in India also in Abroad also. And medical line bigger profit is this the person will not sit free, if he/she don't get the job than the person can start his/her own work like the person can open is own private hospital or the person can open there own medical store. B.Sc nursing and B.Pharmacy has also so many scope in Abroad also and it is very good course for specially girls.
3rd September 2021, 12:35 PM
Unregistered

I am little bit confuse what career is best for me so tell me what will I do
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?