1st July 2015, 03:38 AM
Unregistered

How should I go abroad for further study with IELETS passed?

i am 27 yr old girl ! I have done anm with 80% and gnm with77% , i have done ielts also with 5.5 band ! Each in speaking :-6 band , writting :-6 , listening :-5.5 and in reading 4.5 band ! I want to go abroad for further study " wt can i do ?

2nd July 2015, 01:21 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How should I go abroad for further study with IELETS passed?

If you have completed your IELTS exam, then you should select any course and you should apply for admission in universities, which are offering that course. You can apply for admission by sending your application and IELTS test score to universities through online or offline via courier. Then the universities will review your application and will send you an admission letter, if your academic profile meets university admission requirements. If you get admission, then you should apply for VISA, if your VISA is approved, then you can move to Aboard to pursue your higher studies.
2nd July 2015, 06:03 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How should I go abroad for further study with IELETS passed?

To go Abroad for pursuing higher studies after qualifying IELTS examination, you need to report your IELTS score to universities where you wish to take admission for pursuing your higher studies. If the university satisfies with your score reports, they will send you an I20 (admission letter) and you can go for Visa Interview with I20s. If your Visa is approved, you can go to Abroad for pursuing your higher studies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?