9th January 2014, 01:29 AM
Unregistered

Scope after Diploma, Degree and PG Degree courses?

My name is Aman i m studying in DIPSAR my question is what is the scope after diploma and degree and pg degree course? (2) I m confused about the carrier?

Related Questions:
  1. Information regarding diploma, degree courses after 12th? Career scope?
  2. List of career options available for a 12th passed candidate? I'm a commerce student with computer science
  3. Is it good to do diploma after 10th and going for degree or doing 12th and going for degree at IIT? Which has more scope?
  4. Additional courses along with engineering degree -- [Most Discussed]
  5. 12th science or diploma in computer science? What has a better scope?
  6. Is it true that degree after diploma has the same importance as degree after 12th? Which one is more preferred?
  7. What do I have to do after passing 12th? I am in 12th
  8. How to do degree in law after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  9. Is there any graduation course in adventure sports from IGNOU?
  10. What is the eligibility for BSc Nursing? List of the best colleges in Rajasthan
  11. Should I go for diploma after 10th or degree after 12th? Which entrance to answer to join degree college after diploma?
  12. How may I join fashion or beautician courses after completion of B.Sc degree? What is the fee structure of such courses?
  13. Can i do MTS if i have a bachelor degree in IT?
  14. Can I get a degree for my diploma in hotel management? How can I convert my diploma into degree?
  15. Is there any way to get a degree after diploma except engineering? Why diploma isn't considered as degree?
  16. How to do degree in foreign country after passing diploma in IT?
  17. Is diploma for hotel management and degree of tourism available from IGNOU? List of 3 year courses available for students?
  18. Options available for Commerce student? How much salary is possible?
13th January 2014, 09:43 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Scope after Diploma, Degree and PG Degree courses?

As you have completed your Post Graduation , more likely you will get job . That too since it is the highest qualification you can get best employment .
You may find job opportunities both in

> Private Sector and
> Government Sector as well .

you can find employment in the following areas like ,
Civil Services ( Conducted by UNION PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION )
Professors in best deemed / recognized universities ,

Assistant Professor
Associate professors
Lectures ( If you have no experience )
Staff Selection Commission
Public Service Commission
Bank examinations
Postal services
Indian Railways ( Railway Recruitment )
Combined Defense Services
Indian Administrative Services
Indian Police Services
Indian Forest Services
Custom services

As you have completed Post Graduation you may find job opportunities with
> With the Qualification of your Post Graduation
> With Degree qualification
> With Diploma qualification

I think since you have come from Diploma standard , you would have get more practical knowledge . If you are financially well , you may start with New business . From the profit , you can give your employees money and this way also might be one job .
Now a days entrepreneur's gaining much knowledge and more money as well .This way it could be your earning potential .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?