ashish178

Which option is better after passing B.Tech in IT branch

sir ,
This is ASHISH GUPTA
m badly confused about MBA Or M.tech .
actually m persuing b.tech in I.T. branch
nd its my 3rd year
so m confused that after b.tech in I.T.
which course is best that can give the better job with high salary for freshers ....
thank u

7th December 2012, 12:38 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which option is better after passing B.Tech in IT branch

Both the options are good for engineering graduates and choice among these programs can be done according to your interest. M.Tech degree courses are suitable for those wanting a job in education sector and research field. The course can be pursued with specialization in Information Technology, Information Security, communication engineering, etc. MBA degree can also be studied in related areas like IT, technology management, etc. This option will help you to have a managerial job in companies/industries.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?