18th March 2012, 08:27 PM
Swathi.pandu

Pattern of the GATE entrance exam of M.Tech? Eligibility criteria and score required to qualify for the same?

I want to know the pattern of GATE entrance exam of m.tech in detail eligibility score to qualify in it send answer to my email [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Pattern of GATE entrance exam of M.Tech in detail? What is the eligibility score required to qualify?
  2. Can I do M.Tech after B.E.? Is GATE compulsory?
  3. Required Marks to score in GATE Exam to get admission for M.Tech? Does it necessary to qualify in GATE Exam to join M.Tech?
  4. MTech admission in computer science and engineering without qualifying GATE exam?
  5. What is the GATE score? What is the eligibility criteria to get admission in BITS Pilani for M.Tech in computer science
  6. Does GATE be the only Entrance Exam to join M.Tech? Career Opportunities after doing M.Tech? Will Companies hire on the basis of GATE score?
  7. Am I eligible to do Ph.D in IIT Delhi if I have completed M.Phil?
  8. GATE score for selection in IITs for M.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How much score is required in GATE to get admission?
  10. What kind jobs are there in central government sector for B.Tech CSE students?
  11. Details about complete procedure to be followed for doing Ph.D course?
  12. Will I do M.Tech directly after MSc?
  13. Which are the M.Tech courses in IIST Trivandrum? When is the entrance exam conducted for M.Tech course? Is it possible for admission through GATE score?
  14. Score required in 10th, 12th, Graduation and GATE for admission to NITs and IITs?
  15. Which course is better between MBA and M.Tech having completed B.Tech?
  16. Detailed information, eligibility criteria, pattern and cutoff marks required in NMIMS entrance exam to study PhD in Biological Sciences? -- [New]
  17. Eligibility for Mtech, MTech(Res), Phd in streams like Biotechnology/Biomedical Engineering after Qualifying GATE? I am B.Pharm. student
  18. Only M.Tech can be done through GATE? Which other courses?
20th May 2013, 09:56 PM
GeerthiDevi

Default Re: Pattern of the GATE entrance exam of M.Tech? Eligibility criteria and score required to qualify for the same?

Pattern of the GATE entrance exam of M.Tech

The following link consists of the pattern of the GATE entrance exam.

http://gate.learnhub.com/lesson/18992-gate-exam-2011-new-paper-pattern

Eligibility criteria

The following link consists of the eligibility criteria for applying for the GATE entrance exam.

http://exams.infinitecourses.com/GATE-Exam

For all other details,you can visit the following link.

http://www.successcds.net/engineeringentranceexam/GATE/Graduate-Aptitude-Test-in-Engineering.htm

All the best!!!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?