27th September 2011, 11:35 PM
rprakash98

Percentage required in B.Tech to apply for Section Engineering Exam?

hi good morning,
i'm student of b.tech(final year)
i want to know what is percentage in b.tech for applying section engg exam....

Related Questions:
  1. Minimum percentage required in B.Tech to apply in RRB Senior Section Engineer recruitment?
  2. Eligibility to appear and percentage required in B.Tech to apply for IES exam?
  3. Percentage required for passing AMIE papers in section A?
  4. Minimum percentage required in mechanical engineering for Railway Section Engineering?
  5. What is the minimum percentage required in B.Tech to do MS in germany? What is the percentage required?
  6. How much percentage is needed to get in B.Tech? What are the other requirements? -- [New]
  7. Can I apply for Aeronautical Engineering after completion of B.Sc in IT? Required percentage in UG to apply for this course? Which Entrance Exam to appear for this?
  8. Minimum percentage required in Btech for Indian Engineering Service exam?
  9. Minimum percentage required in btech to do MS in US? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How much percentage is required in 12th standard?
  11. Can I get science after CGPA of 7.2?
  12. Minimum percentage required and number of backlogs allowed in B.Tech to apply for GRE?
  13. How to apply for B.Tech after completing Diploma? From where to get the forms? Percentage required for admission?
  14. How can I appear in section engineering exam? What is the qualification required for section engineer?
  15. Can I apply for railway exam after completing B.E in mechanical engineering with 64.6%
  16. PTU B.Tech 1st Sem-Engineering Chemistry Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  17. How to take admission in B.E/B.Tech course in Civil Engineering at GTU? I have completed Section A exam
  18. Percentage required in B.Tech for doing MS in Abroad?
28th September 2011, 06:14 PM
BITAN GHOSH
Senior Member+

Default Re: Percentage required in B.Tech to apply for Section Engineering Exam?

Dear friend,
To appear in the Section Engineering exam you should have the following criteria:-
1. A minimum of 60% in class 10 & 12 from a recognized board.
2. You should have at least 55% marks in Graduation in any stream from any recognized university.
_If you have the above criteria then you can easily apply for the Section Engineer exam.
All the very best.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?