30th July 2011, 07:09 PM
DHARMIL BHIKHABHAI PATEL

Percentage of seats available in Gujarat University affiliated colleges for students who have passed their 12th from CBSE?

How many percentage of seats are available in gujarat university affiliated colleges for the students who pass their 12th from cbse?

Related Questions:
  1. Should I transfer to Gujarat State Board from CBSE Board in Higher Secondary to get admission in B.Tech course? Number of seats reserved for CBSE students in B.Tech colleges of Gujarat?
  2. Number of seats available in government and private colleges of GUJCET for 12th CBSE student?
  3. Number of seats available in Medical colleges of Gujarat through GUJCET for 12th CBSE student?
  4. Eligibility to apply in GUJCET for 12th CBSE ST candidate? Percentage required in 12th CBSE to get seat in MBBS in Gujarat?
  5. Reservation quota for CBSE students in Gujarat government engineering college?
  6. Is it better to change board from CBSE to State board of Gujarat?
  7. Reservation for seats for CBSE students in Gujarat for Engineering?
  8. What percentage of seat is reserved for students who appeared 12th from GUJARAT from CBSE school and also appeared in CGJCET? Is there any quota for wards of EX SM in engineering colleges through GUJCET?
  9. Number of seats reserved for CBSE candidate in B.Tech colleges of Gujarat? -- [New]
  10. How many seats are reserved for CBSE students in MBBS college in Gujarat?
  11. Number of Medical seats available in Gujarat for general CBSE students through NEET and GUJ-CET? How Medical Colleges calculate marks for admission?
  12. Should I change my board from CBSE to Gujarat board? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Number of seats available in Gujarat, CBSE and ICSE Boards for Schooling?
  14. Which board is better for making career in engineering among CBSE and Gujarat board?
  15. Quota for CBSE students in Gujarat engineering colleges? Is it advisable to study CBSE board in 11th & 12th if student wants to study in Gujarat Engg College?
  16. How much CBSE seats are there in Gujrat board? Should I switch from CBSE to Gujarat board?
  17. Which is better between Gujarat State Board and CBSE Board?
  18. Eligibility to appear in Maharashtra PMT for 12th CBSE student of Dubai? Number of seats reserved for CBSE students?
2nd August 2011, 12:45 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Percentage of seats available in Gujarat University affiliated colleges for students who have passed their 12th from CBSE?

how many seats are remaining in engineering colleges gujarat
6th January 2012, 01:52 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Percentage of seats available in Gujarat University affiliated colleges for students who have passed their 12th from CBSE?

Is it necessary to give gujcet exam for admission in gujarat engineering college after 12th sci cbse??
12th May 2012, 02:59 PM
Unregistered

how many seats of engineering in gujrat in year 2012 ?
30th May 2012, 12:04 PM
Unregistered

i got 72.4% in 12 boards this year.i want to take admission in any of the gujrat university affiliated college in ahemdabad.am i eligible for b.com admission???
9th June 2012, 10:41 AM
Unregistered

i am 11 th standred student. wheather i should take cbse or gseb board for 11th & 12th std
25th January 2013, 07:05 PM
Unregistered

quota for open merit in medical and engineering for cbse and gujarat after 12 science
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?