30th January 2011, 10:39 PM
Unregistered

Polytechnic entrance, Doctor or CA after 10th standard?

I am a medium level family member and having only one daughter, now she is going to write 10 th exam in march. After 10th what i have to take next joining in below given lines:

1.Politechnical entrance ?
2.As science student for doctor course?
3.As commerce student for CA?
please give best suggestion to me.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to apply for Diploma in Civil Engineering if completed 12th Commerce?
  2. Percentage required in 10th ICSE to study Architecture Diploma course in Doctor Dharmambal Govt. Polytechnic College for Women?
  3. Should I study Polytechnic course after completing 10th standard if secured 80% in 9th?
  4. Am I eligible for polytechnic entrance exam in 2017 on the basis of 12th NIOS board? -- [New]
  5. Could I get admission in any polytechnic college without giving any entrance exam? I am in 10th standard
  6. Whether Polytechnic is enough for studying CA course or not?
  7. Procedure to join diploma college?
  8. Information and procedure to apply for Diploma in Agriculture?
  9. Can I study Polytechnic course if secured 48.93% in 10th standard? List of colleges in Ahmedabad?
  10. Is Postal Recruitment going to be held in AP or any state?
  11. Eligibility criteria for Delhi Polytechnic Entrance Exam for students of Assam? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Can I get admission to study Polytechnic Diploma course in Bangalore if secured 51% in 10th WBBSE?
  13. Diploma electrical engineering through distance mode is possible after ITI?
  14. Can I get admission in polytechnic colleges without giving any entrance exam? I am a 10th standard student
  15. Best specialization to study in Polytechnic Diploma in Engineering course for 10th student?
  16. What is the procedure to change school after class 9?
  17. Detailed procedure about admission in Diploma in Architecture for ITI Civil Draughtsman?
  18. Procedure to get admission in Polytechnic course if secured 60% aggregate in 10th standard?
31st January 2011, 09:13 AM
Anurag554

Default Re: Polytechnic entrance, Doctor or CA after 10th standard?

Dear Friend

For taking up CA you will have to first complete Intermediate to be eligible for CA entrance. CA is definitely a good profession and will help create opportunities in India and abroad as well. More details about the course can be found in the CA website link pasted below. CA is a correspondence course so you need not go to any institutions to study
Study For Doctor You Should Pass 12th Class for Entrance Exam
But Polytechnic You Should Pass 10th you Apply

Thank You
3rd February 2011, 02:17 PM
sparkle
Senior Member+++

Hello sir,

I can understand your condition. But in these days, every stream of study offers a lot, whether a student belongs to arts/science/commerce.

I will at first suggest you to ask your daughter what she wants to study i.e want to make her career.

She herself can decide the way best and according to that she should study further after passing 10th.

If she is really good with her studies and scores well in 10th then let her decide what she wants to study further.

Engineering, Medical, CA each of these are promising careers if the student wants to build it nicely.
So make her realize about these course of studies and then i am sure she can chose her way.

Wish you all the best!!
5th February 2011, 09:34 PM
sabarish28

i strongly say CA course is best for career buliding now a days because many changes in environment

but the final decision will depend on person himself / herself
because it is issue his / her career

$$$$ all the best
14th April 2011, 01:25 PM
Unregistered

I WANT TO ADMISSION IN PUSA SO , PLZ ALLOW ME ENTRANCE EXAM FORM IMMEDIETLY
14th April 2011, 01:34 PM
SHEKHAR CHAUHAN.2

Plz offer me the entrance exam form
18th April 2011, 09:26 PM
Unregistered

what a person should do after 10th??is it good to do polytechnic?? Nd for which course is best in polytechnic??/pls tell me
24th April 2011, 06:49 PM
Unregistered

10th passed candidate is eligible for CA ? or 12th is compulsory ?
If 10th is fine then what is the procedure to join CA . Please share.
28th May 2011, 11:24 AM
Unregistered

what should i do after CA?
19th June 2011, 10:23 PM
Unregistered

what is the cources in the pollytechnic?
19th August 2011, 10:48 AM
Unregistered

is't possible to do CA after completeihg diploma
27th October 2011, 10:40 AM
Unregistered

i am 10th class passout,after this i want to do medical enterance exam ,is that oppsiable?
plz let me know.thanks.
11th January 2012, 12:06 PM
Unregistered

iam studying polytechnic final year after completing my tenth i joined in polytechnic now after completing polytechnic i want to study ca. iam eligible to study ca or not plzzzz tell me
11th January 2012, 01:58 PM
sahaja mallarapu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am a medium level family member and having only one daughter, now she is going to write 10 th exam in march. After 10th what i have to take next joining in below given lines:

1.Politechnical entrance ?
2.As science student for doctor course?
3.As commerce student for CA?
please give best suggestion to me.

Hello Sir,

most of the middle class families will face the same situation.
but my suggestion is you dont decide on the stream in which your daughter has to make her career.
give her a chance to choose the field of her own interest.
these days every field has many oppurtunities, only thing is that we have to work hard and study well.
if your daughter is academically good then you need not bother about the stream.
in any stream she can make her future.

Medicine, Engineering and CA, all are very good courses and have a great future ahed.

so give your daughter a chance to choose field of her own interest where she can excell.
9th March 2012, 10:24 PM
despire007

I can understand your condition. But in these days, every stream of study offers a lot, whether a student belongs to arts/science/commerce.

I will at first suggest you to ask your daughter what she wants to study i.e want to make her career.

She herself can decide the way best and according to that she should study further after passing 10th.

If she is really good with her studies and scores well in 10th then let her decide what she wants to study further.

Engineering, Medical, CA each of these are promising careers if the student wants to build it nicely.
So make her realize about these course of studies and then i am sure she can chose her way.
15th March 2012, 12:21 PM
masuka123

Diploma are equivalent to 11-12. So, you can join any course which requires eligibility criteria of 10+2. There are many such courses. You can join normal B.Sc course after B.Sc you can do Msc and phd. You can go in research work. Also you can do MBA after the completion of your graduation course. Other option is to go in fashion iindustry. You can join any course in fashion designing. Also you can join courses of Architecture and interior designing. If you are interested in literarute you can become editor. You can also do journalism course. If you have interest in computers go for courses in computer you can also try 3D and animation courses they are having very high demand.
15th March 2012, 11:22 PM
masuka123

2.physics,chemistry,maths,biology where you can go for medical sciences.

for going to IIT you need to write the IIT JEE exam, its an all india level exam, you need to prepare well to get into this.AIEEE exam for the NITs and CET for local good colleges.
In medical colleges to enter in premier institute like AIIMS you need to write AIIMS exam.
16th April 2012, 08:04 PM
Unregistered

i have just given 10 class board exam.i want to know which field is better for me CA or DOCTOR ?
as i belong to middle class family and which will pay more?
9th January 2013, 08:19 PM
Unregistered

which is the best after complet 10th for girls
1st February 2014, 10:48 PM
Unregistered

sir as soon as possible i want 2 stand on feet bcz of my families financial prblm...now i m in 10th so i m planning 2 do diploma after 10th so can i become docter through diploma after 10th plz guide me......
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?