3rd February 2018, 09:07 AM
Unregistered

Possibility to appear in KCET for a candidate belonging from Telangana State?

I did my schooling and now I am doing my 2nd Pre-University College - PUC in TELANGANA STATE. My mother has studied for about 10 years in Karnataka. In this scenario am I eligible for Karnataka Common Entrance Test (KCET)?

28th February 2018, 12:28 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Possibility to appear in KCET for a candidate belonging from Telangana State?

KCET refers to Karnataka Common Entrance Test and same examination is held for offering admission in undergraduate technical/architectural, pharmacy and agricultural degree course across the colleges in Karnataka.

As far as you are concerned about your eligibility for appearing in KCET being a resident of Telangana then I would like to let you know that you are certainly eligible for appearing in KCET as far as the question of citizenship is concerned as any Indian citizen holding higher secondary school degree with the required stream of academics and marks is eligible for appearing in KCET.

For more details about KCET 2018 you can refer to its official link i.e; www.kea.kar.nic.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?